Vaccine thread

Gurn

Just now, Satchmo said:

How well are you getting over it?  Good luck to you too.

I didn't get sucked in by the propoganda machine offering burgers and fries or ice cream for kids or lotteries to incentive getting an experimental warp speed drug so no worries there.Its strange how my natural immunity system along with healthy living carried me through without any issues.Are you lining up for your bird flu shot yet ? They are looking for new human lab rats to give it a try

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Satchmo said:

How well are you getting over it?  Good luck to you too.

I didn't get sucked in by the propoganda machine offering burgers and fries or ice cream for kids or lotteries to incentive getting an experimental warp speed drug so no worries there.Its strange how my natural immunity system along with healthy living carried me through without any issues.Are you lining up for your bird flu shot yet ? They are looking for new human lab rats to give it a try

14 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

I'm happy you are still alive. You and I took different paths and we both lucked out.  Could have easily gone the other way. I'm wondering why I was never offered burgers and fries though. Maybe I'm not as lucky as I thought.

Edited by Satchmo
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Satchmo said:

I'm happy you are still alive. You and took different paths and we both lucked out.  Could have easily gone the other way. I'm wondering why I was never offered burgers and fries though. Maybe I'm not as lucky as I thought.

That's what I was thinking....

4 shots and not even a friggin McNugget? WTF?

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

***Sigh*** anyone know if there's a way to block posters from send you PMs?

This is image is only used as an example.  I have not actually blocked you from anything I promise.

image.png.5fefb8a2539803853838671961cb8f79.png

Edited by Satchmo
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

***Sigh*** anyone know if there's a way to block posters from send you PMs?

Maybe file a report under Rule #1 (harassment)?  Though I haven't tried to see if "Report" is an option on DMs.

Edit - what @Satchmo said.  :classic_ninja:

Edited by 6of1_halfdozenofother
  • Cheers 1

Thanks guys. I'm not looking to block him completely. (It's a point of pride for me that I've never used the Ignore feature)

I'm just wondering if there is a way to keep someone from sending me Personal Messages.

• Cheers 1

Just now, RupertKBD said:

Thanks guys. I'm not looking to block him completely. (It's a point of pride for me that I've never used the Ignore feature)

I'm just wondering if there is a way to keep someone from sending me Personal Messages.

Yeah, it's too bad there isn't like a "junk mail" folder that things can get sent directly to.  :hurhur:

• Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 1

52 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Wait.png

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, UncleBen said:

Stupid ‘herd immunity’, what has it done for us lately, ammirite? 

4 hours ago, UncleBen said:

hey just a quick question, if you (god forbid) get cancer, are you going to go for standard treatment, or some kind of almond based thing?

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Bob Long said:

hey just a quick question, if you (god forbid) get cancer, are you going to go for standard treatment, or some kind of almond based thing?

Seeing as I am physically active and don't drink,smoke or eat processed food and cancer doesn't run in my family history I'm not to worried about that.Do you think every ailment needs a drug ? It's amazing the pushback here to discard any new data that comes out or any attempt to question  pharma or those that were complicit in creating covid such as Fauci and NIH.Some here probably were happy Pfizer wanted to hide critical data for 70 years instead of releasing it immediately.If people here want to just go full on with pharma is great for us without questioning then have at it, but to crap on people and label them as " antivax " for questioning then I wonder what their angle is.Anytime I am lied to I question everything thereafter and if this bothers you please do fill me in why that is a bad thing to do.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UncleBen said:

It's amazing the pushback here to discard any new data that comes out or any attempt to question  pharma or those that were complicit in creating covid such as Fauci and NIH

It has nothing to do with pushback against data

It is all about pushback against theories and statements like this with no basis of fact no grounds in reality and that were created by some of the most reprehensible people in politics and social media. 

Honestly a person can have a credible argument and that's fine. A person is entitled to have taken a shot or not it's their body their choice. But when statements like these come up, the pushback and individual sees has nothing to do with their choice or their beliefs. It's got everything to do with the lies that were perpetrated pushed and the anger and angst because they weren't believed for the lies that created 

Again, there is absolutely no issue and no qualms on my behalf against any individual who did not want to get a shot. It had everything to do with their behavior while not getting that shot as well as their anger at people who just wanted to get on with their lives. It had to do with the statements like this that we're not grounded in reality. 

Again you're entitled to your beliefs and your bodily autonomy, but statements like these need to be called out and if you don't like it well I'm so sorry sir. It will not stop happening

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

Maybe he was talking about this?  
It did get to a point where our dummy government offered incentives to dummy antivax folks to get the jab.  

https://globalnews.ca/news/7858373/covid-vaccine-incentives-canada-reward/amp/

Ya. You’re right. 

Stoopid Canada govt didn’t even give me anything for their free vaccination that may have saved my life. 

Fuck the government, ammirite? 

• Confused 1