Vaccine thread

Gurn

1 hour ago, UncleBen said:

Ya being a critical thinker is stupid ..lol.Opinions are like a##holes..everyone has one.But I do agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion..no need to label you by calling you a sheep or lemming  so I won't 

You don’t come off as a critical thinker. 
Your posts come off like a D student.  

35 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Being a critical thinker is not stupid.

An anti vaxxer is something else entirely.  Standing outside of hospitals and screaming at drs and nurdses.  Insulting the elderly for wearing masks.  Screaming at 15 year old girls behind a check out counter because they told the customer they had to wear a mask.  being approached by assholes 4 years later still holding meetings and protests about everything and anything because "critical thinking"

There's a difference

I see but yelling antivaxxers ( people who did not want to take the jab without more info and didn't do any of those things you mentioned) and saying I should die..not receive medical care ..not be able to see my parents when they are dying etc etc are great people..lol.You can't have it both ways.Here the discussions with the same people over and over again start with " you antivaxxers "  "Maga truckers "  " horse paste eaters " as their way of labeling anyone who disagrees with them and therefore filing anything posted to discuss as " misinformation ".It's good many people are waking up and actually considering reading and doing some critical thinking about what has occurred during covid.I haven't even brought up my experience with companies producing covid test kits that were completely flawed and gave a immense amount of false positives that were used to propagate covid as a pandemic.There is news already coming out in the UK about these test kit companies and how they were secretly signed to produce hundreds of millions of flawed kits.Its a major scandal and there will be very high ranking officials outed for their part.There are so many red flags that it's incredible to me some here want to completely ignore any of them.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, D.B Cooper said:

You don’t come off as a critical thinker. 
Your posts come off like a D student.  

Well when your in a cult ..you would say just that.Why not just say "shut up and drink the Kool aid man"

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

There is news already coming out in the UK about these test kit companies and how they were secretly signed to produce hundreds of millions of flawed kits.

Do you have a link for this?

11 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Just amazing how many conspiracy theorists consider themselves "critical thinkers", when the truth is, they are neither of those things....:classic_rolleyes:

Right ..its only a conspiracy until it's not.

https://history.howstuffworks.com/history-vs-myth/11-unbelievable-conspiracy-theories-that-were-actually-true.htm

Come up with something better

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Right ..its only a conspiracy until it's not.

https://history.howstuffworks.com/history-vs-myth/11-unbelievable-conspiracy-theories-that-were-actually-true.htm

Come up with something better

I looked over your list.  No surprises there.   I also notice it's a very short list when compared to the number of conspiracy theories.

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Satchmo said:

Please explain to me why your post is not just what someone in a cult would say?

Because someone who's in a cult doesn't question anything or anyone ..I do because I want to know more not just bury my head and go along with the crowd

• Vintage 1

Just now, Satchmo said:

I looked over your list.  No surprises there.   I also notice it's a very short list when compared to the number of conspiracy theories.

Which proves it's good to question everything.I'm sure the people who tried to expose those " conspiracies " where called nuts and crazy.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, UncleBen said:

Because someone who's in a cult doesn't question anything or anyone ..I do because I want to know more not just bury my head and go along with the crowd

How do you know what I question?  How do you know how I think? 

Now, I can't be sure - because I like to have more evidence before making a decision on things - but I'm beginning to think you are very quick to jump to conclusions.

13 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/jun/17/boss-us-firm-uk-covid-contracts-accused-squandering-millions-on-jets-properties

Look up the company involved and there is lots of articles about their tests not working as they or government stated it would.

Thank you for the link. There is nothing in the story, however, about the UK government purposefully buying flawed kits so I think your claims about it might be a touch hyperbolic. Your statement makes it seem the government intentionally put out flawed kits, and the story you provided does not support that.

It does show gross negligence, but not malfeasance.

6 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

Thank you for the link. There is nothing in the story, however, about the UK government purposefully buying flawed kits so I think your claims about it might be a touch hyperbolic. Your statement makes it seem the government intentionally put out flawed kits, and the story you provided does not support that.

It does show gross negligence, but not malfeasance.

Like I said Google the company ..it was known during  covid it was an issue

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/11/us-health-agency-gives-innova-lateral-flow-covid-tests-scathing-review

48 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

It is.

Vaccines work. If you were truly a critical thinker, you'd know this.

This one didn't and it took three attempts to redefine the word "vaccine"  to make it fit in the category.It was a failed drug therapy at the most that neither treated or prevented covid as the stated.Remember when it was 100% effective till it wasn't? And 100% safe till it wasn't?  

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

This one didn't and it took three attempts to redefine the word "vaccine"  to make it fit in the category.It was a failed drug therapy at the most that neither treated or prevented covid as the stated.Remember when it was 100% effective till it wasn't? And 100% safe till it wasn't?  

No. That was never claimed by any medical professional.

Your continued attempts at promoting disinformation is going to get you banned.

• Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Thanks again. I have a follow-up question for you. You're all on with this story that the FDA had a scathing report about the test kits. This is the same FDA that approved the covid vaccine that you refused to take. Why is the FDA an authority when they're saying something was bad, but not when they said something was good?

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, StrayDog said:

Thanks again. I have a follow-up question for you. You're all on with this story that the FDA had a scathing report about the test kits. This is the same FDA that approved the covid vaccine that you refused to take. Why is the FDA an authority when they're saying something was bad, but not when they said something was good?

I'm on the FDA mailing list, I literally see test kits being taken on and off the market every week.

One thing I've noticed with these anti-vax folks is they try to take a report from the FDA e.g., thats a routine event, like a warning letter, or a new indication for use added, etc. and they try to use this as "evidence" of something being wrong. 

Most people don't have any idea how groups like FDA or Health Canada actually approve and monitor things, so they think that they can point to these things as something nefarious. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Most people don't have any idea how groups like FDA or Health Canada actually approve and monitor things, so they think that they can point to these things as something nefarious. 

I'll admit I don't really know either. I was just exercising my critical thinking.......

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

8 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Isn't it amazing how things change?

Peoples understanding of things change as they begin to learn more and more about the thing they are trying to understand. Viruses and other living things are constantly  changing. Words are also constantly changing just as they always have.

5 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

Look at how many FDA heads retired during  " warp speed " approval  for the jab.There were some good people there that got flushed out for questiining .Just look at how many FDA heads are now on big pharma boards .FDA isn't the only body that had issues with LFT, many countries reviewed the accuracy of these tests and found them to be innacurate at best.I won't even get into PCR but will say a friend who owns a Nanotech company was testing the accuracy of these tests and I saw the results.

Even NIH has come full circle on tests kits

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10701347/

I can add more but if your really curious I'm sure you can search yourself 

4 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Isn't it amazing how things change?

Peoples understanding of things change as they begin to learn more and more about the thing they are trying to understand. Viruses and other living things are constantly  changing. Words are also constantly changing just as they always have.

Just like information on injuries and deaths from the jab are changing from its 100 % safe to its not ..we agree 

• Vintage 1