Vaccine thread

Gurn

2 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Look at how many FDA heads retired during  " warp speed " approval  for the jab.There were some good people there that got flushed out for questiining .Just look at how many FDA heads are now on big pharma boards .FDA isn't the only body that had issues with LFT, many countries reviewed the accuracy of these tests and found them to be innacurate at best.I won't even get into PCR but will say a friend who owns a Nanotech company was testing the accuracy of these tests and I saw the results.

Even NIH has come full circle on tests kits

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10701347/

I can add more but if your really curious I'm sure you can search yourself 

Thanks, I'll do that. But in the meantime I'll point out you didn't answer my question.

1 minute ago, UncleBen said:

Just like information on injuries and deaths from the jab are changing from its 100 % safe to its not ..we agree 

No, not really.  I see your point but I'm not sure you saw mine.

3 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Look at how many FDA heads retired during  " warp speed " approval  for the jab.There were some good people there that got flushed out for questiining .Just look at how many FDA heads are now on big pharma boards .FDA isn't the only body that had issues with LFT, many countries reviewed the accuracy of these tests and found them to be innacurate at best.I won't even get into PCR but will say a friend who owns a Nanotech company was testing the accuracy of these tests and I saw the results.

ha ha, what? what? 

3 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Even NIH has come full circle on tests kits

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10701347/

I can add more but if your really curious I'm sure you can search yourself 

this article does not say what you are trying to use it for. Rapid tests that were useful for early variants are less effective now, because of mutation of the virus. We also don't need them in the same way since so many people got vaccinated, and the variants thankfully now seem to be turning less deadly. 

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

ha ha, what? what? 

this article does not say what you are trying to use it for. Rapid tests that were useful for early variants are less effective now, because of mutation of the virus. We also don't need them in the same way since so many people got vaccinated, and the variants thankfully now seem to be turning less deadly. 

They weren't useful at all for any of the variants ..I've seen the results of their effectiveness..do some research beyond page one of Google.. in fact try a number of non biased search engines 

Just now, UncleBen said:

They weren't useful at all for any of the variants

yes, they did have their place. No, they aren't, and can't be, perfect. 

Just now, UncleBen said:

..I've seen the results of their effectiveness..do some research beyond page one of Google.. in fact try a number of non biased search engines 

like "alt" sources? 

I want to hear more about your nanotech friend. 

11 hours ago, D.B Cooper said:

While anti-vaxers are fucking stupid, without thoughts from all sides, this place becomes even more of an echo chamber.  
Shouldn’t be bans and constant threats to everyone who has a different opinion.  
Thats just fucking boring 

Spreading disinformation will not be tolerated on this Site. 

Warning members about the consequences for doing so is part of my mandate. 

Has nothing to do with ‘opinions’. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

38 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

I know you don't really care what his research and development work is based on but here is the basis of it.

https://www.mdpi.com/2079-4991/13/7/1247

His work on how effective the covid vaccines were during the pandemic is based on a paper from last year? Doesn't that make him your reason for not taking the vaccine at the time invalid?

• ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, UncleBen said:

You can't have it both ways.Here the discussions with the same people over and over again start with " you antivaxxers "  "Maga truckers "  " horse paste eaters " as their way of labeling anyone who disagrees with them and therefore filing anything posted to discuss as " misinformation ".

It's good many people are waking up and actually considering reading and doing some critical thinking about what has occurred during covid.

I haven't even brought up my experience with companies producing covid test kits that were completely flawed and gave a immense amount of false positives that were used to propagate covid as a pandemic.

There is news already coming out in the UK about these test kit companies and how they were secretly signed to produce hundreds of millions of flawed kits.Its a major scandal and there will be very high ranking officials outed for their part.

There are so many red flags that it's incredible to me some here want to completely ignore any of them.

Here's the thing.  Why did people take ivermectin?  it was untested on people in that fashion/manner.  So why?

What really occurred during covid?  In your own words.

What experience do you have?  Obviously as this is not just anecdotal you should have evidence right?  And false positives?  This should be very easily found information.  Obviously hundreds of thousands of medical experts wouldn't be lying so .... easily found no?

So companies intentionally made flawed kits?  What companies?  What news?  Again show your work.  This should be front page on every news outlet right?

Beyond these statements and anecdotal opinions; what are these other red flags?

31 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

There's a common misconception that a person's right to have an opinion means everyone must respect that opinion. It causes some folks a lot of distress. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, UncleBen said:

This....doesn't say that though.

What it says or suggests is that a business awarded a plum government contract saw its owner and head essentially defrauding the company of that contract and living large while giving a cheap and flawed product.

It does not, nor does any goolge link worth reading agree with your statement.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

There's a common misconception that a person's right to have an opinion means everyone must respect unequivocally accept that opinion. It causes some folks a lot of distress. 

ftfy, even though I don't agree with the concept.

• ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Here's the thing.  Why did people take ivermectin?  it was untested on people in that fashion/manner.  So why?

What really occurred during covid?  In your own words.

What experience do you have?  Obviously as this is not just anecdotal you should have evidence right?  And false positives?  This should be very easily found information.  Obviously hundreds of thousands of medical experts wouldn't be lying so .... easily found no?

So companies intentionally made flawed kits?  What companies?  What news?  Again show your work.  This should be front page on every news outlet right?

Beyond these statements and anecdotal opinions; what are these other red flags?

Yes ..I see you want me to red pill you instead of you taking the pill yourself.

Here's an easy one to start

"Obviously hundreds of thousands of medical experts wouldn't be lying so .... easily found no?"

Let's start with Mr.Science himself Fauci the biggest medical expert in his own opinion who purgered himself numerous times while being questioned about many of the issues I brought up.As far as medical practioners who were administering the shots they don't have expertise in vaccines or even had a clue what was in the shots."Trust the science" was heavily propopgatec throughout media channels when at the same time we were told they magically developed a vaccine at " warp speed".I don't know about you but anything  I've ever seen done super fast is usually not very well done never mind at warp speed which included testing and fast tracking approval without going through all the regular steps usually taken to approve any drug.Labeling anyone who didn't take this drug as " antivaxx " is already off the mark as many people have had childhood vaccines and does this apply now to the people who didn't take the boosters ? Are they antivax as well now.If people are offended by asking questions and don't care why they aren't being answered by officials and pharma then that's their right..my right is to ask them and not being punished for doing so.

14 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

There's a common misconception that a person's right to have an opinion means everyone must respect that opinion. It causes some folks a lot of distress. 

Many people think that being a Member of a Private Site means that they don’t have to conform to Rules or Standards. 

I’m here to educate them about how incorrect they are. 

With Legislation, if needed. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Yes ..I see you want me to red pill you instead of you taking the pill yourself.

"Obviously hundreds of thousands of medical experts wouldn't be lying so .... easily found no?"

Let's start with Mr.Science himself Fauci the biggest medical expert in his own opinion who purgered himself numerous times while being questioned about many of the issues I brought up.As far as medical practioners who were administering the shots they don't have expertise in vaccines or even had a clue what was in the shots."Trust the science" was heavily propopgatec throughout media channels when at the same time we were told they magically developed a vaccine at " warp speed".I don't know about you but anything  I've ever seen done super fast is usually not very well done never mind at warp speed which included testing and fast tracking approval without going through all the regular steps usually taken to approve any drug.Labeling anyone who didn't take this drug as " antivaxx " is already off the mark as many people have had childhood vaccines and does this apply now to the people who didn't take the boosters ? Are they antivax as well now.If people are offended by asking questions and don't care why they aren't being answered by officials and pharma then that's their right..my right is to ask them and not being punished for doing so.

Who are you quoting in that post?

5 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

When you copy and paste something here it asks if you would like to post in plain text istead of whatever format you copied and pasted.  it's why your response is in a smaller and different font than your opening statement.

I asked a couple questions which you are unable or unwilling to answer and that's fine.

I will respond RE Fauci though and your insistence o him purjuring himself.  Which he didn't.  Every aspect of this event from start to finish was on the backs of his very first statements regarding an evolving virus and the science behind it

In that the medical community was going to do everything in their power to protect people with the most common sense approaches that have been used since the first outbreak of smallpox and spanish fever.  That the virus was unknown and as such some actions would be knee jerk and while some may work some may not.  That science is not grounded in absolutes but changes as data becomes available or new techniques or information is discovered.

Your insistence of a gotcha moment and fauci being wrong or a fraud is just your interpretation of things but is not grounded in facts.

Now back to ivermectin or horsey paste.  Did it work or no?  Should it have been allowed or no?

What experience do you have regarding your statement?  Is it credible can you post it?

Companies making flawed kits that the government knew were bunk being news, this should be easily sourced and since we know you can copy and paste, shouldn't it be easier to post your sources instead of just telling people to google them for themselves?

What are these "red flags" you speak of?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, UncleBen said:

I'll get a few different opinions if I need surgery ..surgery doesn't require a vaccine for my pain or healing 

Again going back to this, why are you accepting of surgeries?

You are 15 times more likely to die from an elective non emergency surgery than show a serious adverse reaction to a vaccine. 150 times if it's an emergency surgery.

Vaccine serious adverse event rate  0.011% 

vs

Mortality rate following elective surgery was 0.17% and following emergency surgery was 10-fold higher (1.7%)

Edited by DSVII
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

3 hours ago, UncleBen said:

Well when your in a cult ..you would say just that.Why not just say "shut up and drink the Kool aid man"

Nothing to do with quotes or opinions, your posts are written like a child.  
If you want people to take you seriously as a ‘critical thinker’ start with trying to respect grammar.  
Hahahaha

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Fair enough homie

• Cheers 1

46 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

As a moderator who deems what misinformation is ? Mandate ? Who's directed you to have a mandate ? That's not your job as moderator ..here is what a moderator does

"A moderator tries to blend in with the crowd without standing out. A moderator will absolutely not say anything judgmental or speak out his/her opinion and will instead participate as a quiet participant. A moderator has the responsibility to monitor the conversation around a theme while blending into the.

There is a civil discussion here and links provided to statements when asked.There is no judgement from me on people who took the jab knowingly or unknowingly ( I have many family members who took it after I provided  some things to ponder before doing so and I don't judge them at all ).I lost one friend from massive brain blood clots weeks after his first Moderna shot, family members who now have autoimmune issues they never had before shots, myocarditis and turbo cancers.Everyone of them wished they hadn't taken it and not one took a booster.Those with the issues I stated are looking to find ways to detox the spike proteins and are now doing a lot of their own research which they send me constantly.I was also lucky to have a friend with a full on lab with state of the art electron and optical equipment who examined the make up off the different companies offerings and that was enough for me to make a simple decision not to partake.

• Cheers 1

Donald Sutherland passed away today. Another guy who suffered from polio because there was no vaccine for him. Most of those here don’t even think about suffering from terrible illnesses like polio. Because of vaccines protecting us. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UncleBen said:

).I lost one friend from massive brain blood clots weeks after his first Moderna shot, family members who now have autoimmune issues they never had before shots, myocarditis and turbo cancers.

No you didn’t 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1