Vaccine thread

Gurn

1 minute ago, UncleBen said:

As a moderator who deems what misinformation is ? Mandate ? Who's directed you to have a mandate ? That's not your job as moderator ..here is what a moderator does

"A moderator tries to blend in with the crowd without standing out. A moderator will absolutely not say anything judgmental or speak out his/her opinion and will instead participate as a quiet participant. A moderator has the responsibility to monitor the conversation around a theme while blending into the.

There is a civil discussion here and links provided to statements when asked.There is no judgement from me on people who took the jab knowingly or unknowingly ( I have many family members who took it after I provided  some things to ponder before doing so and I don't judge them at all ).I lost one friend from massive brain blood clots weeks after his first Moderna shot, family members who now have autoimmune issues they never had before shots, myocarditis and turbo cancers.Everyone of them wished they hadn't taken it and not one took a booster.Those with the issues I stated are looking to find ways to detox the spike proteins and are now doing a lot of their own research which they send me constantly.I was also lucky to have a friend with a full on lab with state of the art electron and optical equipment who examined the make up off the different companies offerings and that was enough for me to make a simple decision not to partake.

What your are posting is anecdotal. It’s been posted here that the negative effects of Covid 19 by far exceed the negative effects of the vaccine.  

10 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

When you copy and paste something here it asks if you would like to post in plain text istead of whatever format you copied and pasted.  it's why your response is in a smaller and different font than your opening statement.

I asked a couple questions which you are unable or unwilling to answer and that's fine.

I will respond RE Fauci though and your insistence o him purjuring himself.  Which he didn't.  Every aspect of this event from start to finish was on the backs of his very first statements regarding an evolving virus and the science behind it

In that the medical community was going to do everything in their power to protect people with the most common sense approaches that have been used since the first outbreak of smallpox and spanish fever.  That the virus was unknown and as such some actions would be knee jerk and while some may work some may not.  That science is not grounded in absolutes but changes as data becomes available or new techniques or information is discovered.

Your insistence of a gotcha moment and fauci being wrong or a fraud is just your interpretation of things but is not grounded in facts.

Now back to ivermectin or horsey paste.  Did it work or no?  Should it have been allowed or no?

What experience do you have regarding your statement?  Is it credible can you post it?

Companies making flawed kits that the government knew were bunk being news, this should be easily sourced and since we know you can copy and paste, shouldn't it be easier to post your sources instead of just telling people to google them for themselves?

What are these "red flags" you speak of?

Fauci never purgered himself ? Good grief man watch the videos ? Ivermectin horse paste ? You really still think that ? Even your hero Coumo  who campaigned it was horse paste and attacked Rogan has flipped 

https://www.thewrap.com/chris-cuomo-ivermectin-covid-regular-dose-joe-rogan/

As a moderator who deems what misinformation is ? Mandate ? Who's directed you to have a mandate ? That's not your job as moderator ..here is what a moderator does

"A moderator tries to blend in with the crowd without standing out. A moderator will absolutely not say anything judgmental or speak out his/her opinion and will instead participate as a quiet participant. A moderator has the responsibility to monitor the conversation around a theme while blending into the.

There is a civil discussion here and links provided to statements when asked.There is no judgement from me on people who took the jab knowingly or unknowingly ( I have many family members who took it after I provided  some things to ponder before doing so and I don't judge them at all ).I lost one friend from massive brain blood clots weeks after his first Moderna shot, family members who now have autoimmune issues they never had before shots, myocarditis and turbo cancers.Everyone of them wished they hadn't taken it and not one took a booster.Those with the issues I stated are looking to find ways to detox the spike proteins and are now doing a lot of their own research which they send me constantly.I was also lucky to have a friend with a full on lab with state of the art electron and optical equipment who examined the make up off the different companies offerings and that was enough for me to make a simple decision not to partake.

The Owner of this Site gave me the mandate.

The collective Team discusses all issues to best approach what is and isn’t disinformation prior to moderating a Member that has deemed to have violated. 

Please tell me what my job is again. 

And you’ll understand the discretion I am afforded. 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

.I lost one friend from massive brain blood clots weeks after his first Moderna shot, family members who now have autoimmune issues they never had before shots, myocarditis and turbo cancers.

My best friend's dad died because his cancer surgery was delayed for six months because you geniuses decided to block hospital entrances for your protests.

• Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

9 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

The Owner of this Site gave me the mandate.

The collective Team discusses all issues to best approach what is and isn’t disinformation prior to moderating a Member that has deemed to have violated. 

Please tell me what my job is again. 

And you’ll understand the discretion I am afforded. 

This is also how things were handled during covid

https://oversight.house.gov/release/the-cover-up-big-tech-the-swamp-and-mainstream-media-coordinated-to-censor-americans-free-speech-/

"Under former Twitter employees’ watch, Twitter devolved into a private company the FBI and federal government infiltrated to deliberately limit free speech, particularly conservative speech and news contrary to the mainstream narrative." 

18 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Fauci never purgered himself ? Good grief man watch the videos ? Ivermectin horse paste ? You really still think that ? Even your hero Coumo  who campaigned it was horse paste and attacked Rogan has flipped 

https://www.thewrap.com/chris-cuomo-ivermectin-covid-regular-dose-joe-rogan/

You're still not answering the very simple questions I am asking 

Why?

They are not hard questions to answer.

No he did not commit perjure himself.  Please show proof as it should be easy to source.

Ivermectin IS horse dewormer and it IS in fact in paste form.  But it was not tested on people let alone on people suffering from covid.  I want you to think REALLY hard why this is important.

5 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

https://oversight.house.gov/release/the-cover-up-big-tech-the-swamp-and-mainstream-media-coordinated-to-censor-americans-free-speech-/

"Under former Twitter employees’ watch, Twitter devolved into a private company the FBI and federal government infiltrated to deliberately limit free speech, particularly conservative speech and news contrary to the mainstream narrative." 

There is no "freedom of speech" on a private platform.  It has terms and conditions.  Why si this so difficult for you to understand?  Twitter also has quite literally tens of millions of people working in foreign nations creating promoting and sowing misinformation meant to sway populations and opinion against specific governments and government actions.

Which do you think is in fact "bad"

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Wiener 1

I can’t believe I read all that. What a bunch of craperolla. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Your an inconsiderate #######.Graphic but it's my reality.His brother sent me this after his emergency surgery.Do better !

Screenshot_20240620_174958_Gallery.jpg

You are correct.  I dont care about you or your feelings, so yeah.   Call me what you like homie. You are words on the internet.  

Show me how the vaccine did that.  
Also what about all the other turbo cancers and heart problems?    

Ive had this echo chamber here call me a bunch of dumb shit as well, thinking I’m an anti vaxer, even though I got the shots.  
I just don’t agree with government mandates or trying to force folks to put shit they don’t want in their bodies.  
BUT

The whole time, I’ve been honest and and easy to read.   
If you want this place to be more fun and not get kicked out, try doing that.  
I don’t agree with some mods here as well, but you aren’t going to win any battle with them.  

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 2

28 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

What is turbo cancer?

I almost died from covid.  My step dad did.  

But understand with 633k total vaers incidents of significance worldwide against around 14 billion covid vaccine injections, everyone in the camp you are speaking from seems to have a family member and friends in sizeable numbers who suffered some sort of significant vaers event from the covid jab.

when you hear this a dozen times it gets old because when people keep making that claim against eh overwhelming odds and numbers many people get outed as liars which detracts from those who do have loved ones that were affected.  When enough people cry wolf eventually people will ignore a wolf in their midst

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I hope you read and understood what I posted in reply to you previously. 

What the US govt did  has no actual bearing here, nor with the post I replied to you with, nor, the legislation covering Private Websites based in Canada, that this Site is under. 

Either you understand that or you don’t. Regardless, you’re under the rules and regulations when you’re ‘here’. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

I was also lucky to have a friend with a full on lab with state of the art electron and optical equipment who examined the make up off the different companies offerings and that was enough for me to make a simple decision not to partake.

Since you didn't answer before I'll ask again: How did your friend's lab using research from a 2023 paper stop you from taking the vaccine in 2020? Your timeline seems..... suspect.

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

What is turbo cancer?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbo_cancer

https://www.factcheck.org/covid-misconceptions/

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/08/covid-19-vaccines-have-not-been-shown-to-cause-turbo-cancer/

Turbo cancer is an anti-vaccination conspiracy theory[1] alleging that people vaccinated against COVID-19, especially with mRNA vaccines, are suffering from a high incidence of fast-developing cancers. Although the idea has been spread by a number of vaccine opponents, including several health professionals,[2] turbo cancer is not supported by cancer research, and there is no evidence that COVID-19 vaccination causes or worsens cancer.[3][4][5]

Claims

Opponents of COVID-19 vaccines such as Florida surgeon general Joseph Ladapo have claimed that trace amounts of contaminant DNA present alongside the vaccine's mRNA could integrate in the patient's genome, activating oncogenes responsible for cancer. In response, Céline Gounder pointed out that trace DNA exists in virtually every product originating from cell cultures, and that DNA vaccines are not known to cause cancer despite containing much higher amounts of DNA.[6] According to the US National Cancer Institute, "[t]here is no evidence that COVID-19 vaccines cause cancer, lead to recurrence, or lead to disease progression. Furthermore, COVID-19 vaccines do not change your DNA".[5]

Examples of claims

A paper by antivaccine activists Stephanie Seneff, Peter McCullough and others claimed suppression of type 1 interferon could result in immune suppression that could promote cancer proliferation.[7] The study suggested hypothetical disease mechanisms linking mRNA vaccines to various pathologies through immune suppression. It used only anecdotal reports from VAERS as evidence, and was described by Jeffrey Morris as "shifting the burden of proof" by asking public health institutions to either prove the impossibility of these mechanisms or accept them.[8]

Similarly, a Frontiers in Oncology paper discussing a laboratory mouse dying of lymphoma after being injected with the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine was claimed to prove the existence of turbo cancer. However, the study in question did not claim any causality between the two events. Notably, the type of mouse used in the study had a higher predisposition to sarcomas and lymphomas, with that specific individual having shown signs of preexisting cancer such as weight loss before the vaccine injection. The setup of the study was also criticized, as it differed from human vaccinations in the method of injection (intravenous rather than intramuscular) and dose in proportion to body weight (480 to 600 times higher).[9][10][11] The authors later added that their findings were "largely misinterpreted".[12]

• Thanks 1

Just now, DSVII said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbo_cancer

https://www.factcheck.org/covid-misconceptions/

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/08/covid-19-vaccines-have-not-been-shown-to-cause-turbo-cancer/

Turbo cancer is an anti-vaccination conspiracy theory[1] alleging that people vaccinated against COVID-19, especially with mRNA vaccines, are suffering from a high incidence of fast-developing cancers. Although the idea has been spread by a number of vaccine opponents, including several health professionals,[2] turbo cancer is not supported by cancer research, and there is no evidence that COVID-19 vaccination causes or worsens cancer.[3][4][5]

Claims

Opponents of COVID-19 vaccines such as Florida surgeon general Joseph Ladapo have claimed that trace amounts of contaminant DNA present alongside the vaccine's mRNA could integrate in the patient's genome, activating oncogenes responsible for cancer. In response, Céline Gounder pointed out that trace DNA exists in virtually every product originating from cell cultures, and that DNA vaccines are not known to cause cancer despite containing much higher amounts of DNA.[6] According to the US National Cancer Institute, "[t]here is no evidence that COVID-19 vaccines cause cancer, lead to recurrence, or lead to disease progression. Furthermore, COVID-19 vaccines do not change your DNA".[5]

Examples of claims

A paper by antivaccine activists Stephanie Seneff, Peter McCullough and others claimed suppression of type 1 interferon could result in immune suppression that could promote cancer proliferation.[7] The study suggested hypothetical disease mechanisms linking mRNA vaccines to various pathologies through immune suppression. It used only anecdotal reports from VAERS as evidence, and was described by Jeffrey Morris as "shifting the burden of proof" by asking public health institutions to either prove the impossibility of these mechanisms or accept them.[8]

Similarly, a Frontiers in Oncology paper discussing a laboratory mouse dying of lymphoma after being injected with the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine was claimed to prove the existence of turbo cancer. However, the study in question did not claim any causality between the two events. Notably, the type of mouse used in the study had a higher predisposition to sarcomas and lymphomas, with that specific individual having shown signs of preexisting cancer such as weight loss before the vaccine injection. The setup of the study was also criticized, as it differed from human vaccinations in the method of injection (intravenous rather than intramuscular) and dose in proportion to body weight (480 to 600 times higher).[9][10][11] The authors later added that their findings were "largely misinterpreted".[12]

Here's a funny thing.

The term "turbo cancer" has actually been used in conjunction with places with high levels of oil & gas and chemical development and has been used for around 20-30 years to describe the alarming rates of and aggressive forms of cancers and how frequently they go from benign to malignant

You uh...you think those people will be just as upset about that or nah?

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

You're still not answering the very simple questions I am asking 

Why?

They are not hard questions to answer.

No he did not commit perjure himself.  Please show proof as it should be easy to source.

Ivermectin IS horse dewormer and it IS in fact in paste form.  But it was not tested on people let alone on people suffering from covid.  I want you to think REALLY hard why this is important.

Ivermectin is much more than " horse dewormer ..stop eating up the bs propoganda ..even pharma shill Cuomo figured it out after actually researching it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/chris-cuomo-makes-ivermectin-face-210453781.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEnk2-i_Azn2HHnAzGpOTPMI6dv1pBxDHQDr-k2D6_Wa700WSDJgz_vnQVeQBWNboC5m1c1Mdb9KGrFVNzFRVX5pWdlFG8fICIjeqHnJdTQp_Xx4W-MaIv2XOxMZrIVltDSKK6nQbv94W0K3lua_EVGBkyXpvNcesxvASQesENM0

3 minutes ago, Gurn said:

found this

Been a year and a half, wonder how the lawsuit is doing.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa....so one of two things just happened here

We just found out that Uncle Bens name is really Ken.  Or he pulled an image of an actual individual that suffered something horrific and is using it erroneously to illicit fear and sympathy to win an argument on an online hockey forum, which honestly is a new level of wtf how low are you.

He wouldn't do that though.  would you ken?

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 2

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

What is turbo cancer?

I almost died from covid.  My step dad did.  

But understand with 633k total vaers incidents of significance worldwide against around 14 billion covid vaccine injections, everyone in the camp you are speaking from seems to have a family member and friends in sizeable numbers who suffered some sort of significant vaers event from the covid jab.

when you hear this a dozen times it gets old because when people keep making that claim against eh overwhelming odds and numbers many people get outed as liars which detracts from those who do have loved ones that were affected.  When enough people cry wolf eventually people will ignore a wolf in their midst

Sorry to hear about how badly Covid 19 affected you and your family. I don’t know why, but the antivaxxer people push my buttons. I guess I’m weak that way. But Covid was nasty to my family too. Most of us are older. Some of us needed hospital care. But the beds were full of antivaxxer idiots.

Why can’t people just be part of the solution? 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

OK lol

So lemme fill ya in on why this is imporant.

Your ENTIRE argument on the covid vaccine being bad is that it was untested.  Unknown.  Even though MRNA vaccines had been in development and testing for almost 50 years.

BUT!

Ivermectin had NEVER been used on people in that manner, it had ONLY been tested since around 2015 in very small trials with questionable results regarding the efficacy of viral harm reduction on people.

So to summarize.  You think a vaccine derived from 50 ish years of MRNA research is bad because it was untested but horse dewormer that had only been tested for about 4-5 years prior is ok.

You do understand WHY the understanding of how hypocritical this is is standing out like a spotlight right?  

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

OK lol

So lemme fill ya in on why this is imporant.

Your ENTIRE argument on the covid vaccine being bad is that it was untested.  Unknown.  Even though MRNA vaccines had been in development and testing for almost 50 years.

BUT!

Ivermectin had NEVER been used on people in that manner, it had ONLY been tested since around 2015 in very small trials with questionable results regarding the efficacy of viral harm reduction on people.

So to summarize.  You think a vaccine derived from 50 ish years of MRNA research is bad because it was untested but horse dewormer that had only been tested for about 4-5 years prior is ok.

You do understand WHY the understanding of how hypocritical this is is standing out like a spotlight right?  

He also trusts surgeons implicitly despite a substantially higher death rate.

Edited by DSVII