Vaccine thread

Gurn

4 minutes ago, Gurn said:

found this

Been a year and a half, wonder how the lawsuit is doing.

Your a sick f##k.Our own government has a covid injury fund..why is that ?My friend was American and his family is dealing with things there in Florida for compensation.These drug companies always end up paying years later for the shit they do.This board is full of sickening people who don't give a sh## who was hurt ..be thankful you may have got a placebo and are fine. 

Just now, UncleBen said:

Your a sick f##k.Our own government has a covid injury fund..why is that ?My friend was American and his family is dealing with things there in Florida for compensation.These drug companies always end up paying years later for the shit they do.This board is full of sickening people who don't give a sh## who was hurt ..be thankful you may have got a placebo and are fine. 

The science proves the Covid 19 vaccines are very effective. The science shows that those who refused the Covid 19 vaccines were far more likely to suffer serious consequences from Covid 19 than those who were vaccinated. The science is overwhelming. Sadly there are still a few people who refuse to accept the reality that vaccines are super good for us. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

That's my post you loser.That's my friend..and you call " antivaxxers " trash..

Take a break from this thread. Go to the hockey ones. We’ve signed Hronek! The Coilers stink. Lots to have fun with. No need to be stuck arguing here. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Fauci never purgered himself ? Good grief man watch the videos ? Ivermectin horse paste ? You really still think that ? Even your hero Coumo  who campaigned it was horse paste and attacked Rogan has flipped 

https://www.thewrap.com/chris-cuomo-ivermectin-covid-regular-dose-joe-rogan/

Cuomo doesn't really have a job anymore does he?  Sensationalism is big money.

6 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

The uh......the US doesn't have health ministers as was noted in that post.

Something isn't adding up here mate.  Is your friend from Florida or Canada?  Why is that post saying Health Ministers but your friend is in Florida? Whoever that is in your life or in the real world; all the best to them but I would hope it's not just an image found for use of talking purposes ot score some sort of points in an online argument in a hockey forum because yikes

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I'm placing the over/under for John McCaw to make an appearance at one more page.

Are these the iterations of the same person? I honestly don’t understand the antivaxxers. The science is in. Vaccines are good. That which vaccines protect us from are bad. Polio is gone. Measles was nearly gone until the antivaxxers got in the way. Are some people just too stubborn to accept we need vaccines? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

So our poster (member of our site) is grabbing stuff from the Internet and pretending it’s his family? Yuk. 

Maybe-but maybe not.

It could well be his buddy, but the writing/ vaxx  thing  may have nothing to do with the man's surgery. I mean it could be the result of a car accident, or a skateboard accident. and the Ken dude used this photo to spread mis info on twitter, to prop up his political./conspiracy beliefs.

all we really have here is a pic, with a headline from  Ken whoever, that may or may not be Uncle Ben. 

I  noticed the date of the posting as Feb 2022, and thought the lawsuit mentioned in the text should be well underway by now.

Or perhaps no lawyers would take such a case as -how do you prove a jab resulted in this?

Could be an aneurysm took him out, and peeps trying to blame it on the jab

could well be the scar from after they removed a clot from his head. Stroke victim.

Or a clot from his leg, from bruising he got at a hockey game?

So many things- crap it could have been the chicken nuggets the dude had the week before. what is actually in a chicken Mcnugget anyway?

correlation is not causation.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Should I go on a google hunt to find the reams of information (from better sources) that opposes this or would you just accept that I could?

I found it once, I could do it again....

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Are these the iterations of the same person? I honestly don’t understand the antivaxxers. The science is in. Vaccines are good. That which vaccines protect us from are bad. Polio is gone. Measles was nearly gone until the antivaxxers got in the way. Are some people just too stubborn to accept we need vaccines? 

Measles are back because anti-vaxxers have influenced people. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Satchmo said:

Should I go on a google hunt to find the reams of information (from better sources) that opposes this or would you just accept that I could?

I found it once, I could do it again....

This Member is not available to answer your call right now. Please don’t leave a detailed message at the sound of the beep. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/14/2024 at 6:09 PM, Bob Long said:

even tho the Chinese vaccine turned out to be crap, this kind of thing is on Putin's level. But not really surprising from a man like Trump. Pretty sure the MAGAs and evangelicals will still vote for him tho. 

Wonder how long Putin will put in money into US corruption when the Russian economy is failing and even the Russian Oil and Gas companies are having a hard time.

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I suspect it is the same person, spawned from the same clam.

But even if not, it's interesting watching the folks here pull the stories apart, we like our facts.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Measles are back because anti-vaxxers have influenced people. 

I grew up in the era where polio got us. Not me, but friends. Then vaccines started and our kids were protected. It was such a relief. It’s amazing what science has done for us. I just don’t understand how anyone could be against vaccines? Maybe they’re young and don’t really understand how terrible these diseases (we are protected from by vaccines) truly are? 
it’s sad really. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Wonder how long Putin will put in money into US corruption when the Russian economy is failing and even the Russian Oil and Gas companies are having a hard time.

It's probably really cheap, heck it's probably the same creeps extorting money from hospitals.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Alflives said:

I grew up in the era where polio got us. Not me, but friends. Then vaccines started and our kids were protected. It was such a relief. It’s amazing what science has done for us. I just don’t understand how anyone could be against vaccines? Maybe they’re young and don’t really understand how terrible these diseases (we are protected from by vaccines) truly are? 
it’s sad really. 

My mom had a classmate who wouldn't take the polio vaccine. Yep, it ended like you think.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Your a sick f##k

I think you meant to say "you're a sick fuck".

Funny part is I find this post, right after my last post saying 'we don't know if this is Ken or what actually happened. We have a picture with text, from Ken and we have you saying basically the same thing on this site.

I was however wondering how the lawsuit was going, given the timeline between the pic and now.

I also posited that it would be extremely difficult to prove the jab caused this, nigh on impossible, on further thought.

And that that might have something to do with why the case isn't progressing.

Correlation is not causation. 

• Like 1