Vaccine thread

Gurn

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I suspect it is the same person, spawned from the same clam.

But even if not, it's interesting watching the folks here pull the stories apart, we like our facts.

It wasn’t. 

Investigated. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

image.jpeg.d8d5adc0a0cbffaf53244a9e97dbe56e.jpeg

Between going to the other room to watch the CFL game, and typing a rather long winded post- I see  didn't need to do my last post at all. 

Thousands of electrons, bothered for nothing 😞   🤣

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

15 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I suspect it is the same person, spawned from the same clam.

But even if not, it's interesting watching the folks here pull the stories apart, we like our facts.

th?id=OIP.uX_TSj2HY0NUHPnLZjdqwQHaJF&w=225&h=276&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&o=6&pid=3.1&rm=2
  • Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

44 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Measles are back because anti-vaxxers have influenced people. 

I blame this person, and if you'll scuse me I have 3 playboy editions to scroll back on and peruse while shaking my head in disgust

image.thumb.png.23bb9b57549d5ec38cd0acca65fc906e.png

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

19 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I blame this person, and if you'll scuse me I have 3 playboy editions to scroll back on and peruse while shaking my head in disgust

image.thumb.png.23bb9b57549d5ec38cd0acca65fc906e.png

Her body count at this point from mainstreaming anti vax and the resulting indirect suffering and death would make Pol Pot blush blush. 

6 minutes ago, DSVII said:

Her body count at this point from mainstreaming anti vax and the resulting indirect suffering and death would make Pol Pot blush blush. 

yes

her...body

Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, UncleBen said:

Just like information on injuries and deaths from the jab are changing from its 100 % safe to its not ..we agree 

LMFAO. Who here is dumb enough to believe that anything and everything is ever 100%

• Cheers 1

9 hours ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Dihydrogen monoxide is present in virtually every vaccine. You're telling me you're going to let someone inject that poison into your body? Baaaahh baaaah, wake up sheeple. 

Wake up?

Many poor foolish refuseniks didn't wake up at all.

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/unvaccinated-patients-dominate-covid-deaths-and-ic

attachment.aspx

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/12/26/1066395049/intimate-portraits-of-a-hospital-covid-unit-from-a-photojournalist-turned-nurse

2021_12_21_nurseburnout-15_sq-c84ddd9efe

Steven Murray did not get the vaccine. "I thought that if I got COVID, I'd be able to fight it off like the flu. Boy was I wrong. There is nothing you could have told me to make me get the vaccine. After this experience, I'm telling everyone I know to get it now. The grim reaper was reaching out for me. I was scared."

Its pretty obvious that vaccines are safe for the vast majority. And work.  History proves that from Small Pox, Polio, etc.  and history is proving the COVID vax has worked.   Just compare more vax hesitant leaderships like the Trump US one with a more responsible vigorous vaccinations promotion like Canada and Europe, where COVID deaths were half as much per capita as the US.  Only about 50 people in Canada have been recognized as having adverse health reactions to the vaccine and eligible for compensation.  That's an amazing success rate. 

I can't believe these debates are even still happening. 

• Vintage 3

26 minutes ago, kilgore said:

I believe 'asymmetrical' warfare plays a huge part here.

Cheapest, and seemingly most effective way to fuck around with your 'enemy' targets.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

30 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Only about 50 people in Canada have been recognized as having adverse health reactions to the vaccine and eligible for compensation.  That's an amazing success rate.

According to the Government of Canada, 11,702 reports of serious adverse events have been recorded following vaccination and a further 47,010 non-serious adverse events have been recorded. https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/StatsCanada.JPG.b2529f5ed1663ef677419f1a8f38e9bb.JPG

In terms of success, we know that obesity is an extreme risk factor for negative outcomes, thus a country like the USA would always have had worse outcomes than Canada. It's also important to remember that the average age of passing from Covid in 2020 was 83.8 years of age in Canada. In other words, the risk was vanishingly small for younger Canadians, and the risk of adverse events from vaccination does exist. https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/91f0015m/91f0015m2021002-eng.htm

image.thumb.png.b3764b5f25ab783277ab5b941173ca43.png

Based on this information, it seems clear that the risk/benefit analysis is not favorable for younger Canadians to have taken these vaccines. Much less so for healthy, fit, young, Canadians.

1 hour ago, kilgore said:

Wake up?

Many poor foolish refuseniks didn't wake up at all.

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/unvaccinated-patients-dominate-covid-deaths-and-ic

attachment.aspx

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/12/26/1066395049/intimate-portraits-of-a-hospital-covid-unit-from-a-photojournalist-turned-nurse

2021_12_21_nurseburnout-15_sq-c84ddd9efe

Steven Murray did not get the vaccine. "I thought that if I got COVID, I'd be able to fight it off like the flu. Boy was I wrong. There is nothing you could have told me to make me get the vaccine. After this experience, I'm telling everyone I know to get it now. The grim reaper was reaching out for me. I was scared."

Its pretty obvious that vaccines are safe for the vast majority. And work.  History proves that from Small Pox, Polio, etc.  and history is proving the COVID vax has worked.   Just compare more vax hesitant leaderships like the Trump US one with a more responsible vigorous vaccinations promotion like Canada and Europe, where COVID deaths were half as much per capita as the US.  Only about 50 people in Canada have been recognized as having adverse health reactions to the vaccine and eligible for compensation.  That's an amazing success rate. 

Perhaps you can explain how virtually every single person who died from covid had dihydrogen monixide in their system. Coincidence? I think not. 

Edited by JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Xanlet said:

According to the Government of Canada, 11,702 reports of serious adverse events have been recorded following vaccination and a further 47,010 non-serious adverse events have been recorded. https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/StatsCanada.JPG.b2529f5ed1663ef677419f1a8f38e9bb.JPG

In terms of success, we know that obesity is an extreme risk factor for negative outcomes, thus a country like the USA would always have had worse outcomes than Canada. It's also important to remember that the average age of passing from Covid in 2020 was 83.8 years of age in Canada. In other words, the risk was vanishingly small for younger Canadians, and the risk of adverse events from vaccination does exist. https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/91f0015m/91f0015m2021002-eng.htm

Based on this information, it seems clear that the risk/benefit analysis is not favorable for younger Canadians to have taken these vaccines. Much less so for healthy, fit, young, Canadians.

It's not clear based on that. In fact, you are coming off as misinterpreting the data. That is 47,000 out of over 105,000,000 shots.

And in order to come to that conclusion, you need to segment the adverse event population by age demographic and compare with hospitalization rates and deaths by those demographics, which isn't in the data.  And you are making a sweeping claim that because the average age of death is 83 years old, the risk to youth is marginal.

I'm also willing to bet you see a similar scaling of adverse reactions reported by age demographic, kind of like cases and deaths increase with age, so minimal on the youth side and more adverse events on the older side. It's also on the report you cited

image.thumb.png.ba2ee8e46ab573bd8672320f92426601.png

You are also essentially ignoring the benefit side of not being hospitalized due to the vaccine, and it sparing folks in the older age brackets of increased risk of exposure and overloading the hospital system at a critical juncture that would lead to more deaths. Even the page you are citing states

• Adverse events may occur after being vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine, but they are not necessarily related to the vaccine.

To do a risk/benefit analysis you would have to compare the adverse reactions by youth groups to an adverse event from Covid as well, like being hospitalized. 

image.thumb.png.769582d7ab7aa2b0f2a358082004c163.png

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/reports-publications/canada-communicable-disease-report-ccdr/monthly-issue/2024-50/issue-1-2-january-february-2024/covid-19-outcome-trends-vaccination-status-canada.html

Going by raw numbers here, and being very generous with the definition of 'youth' (18-25 don't count), more unvaccinated youth were present in hospitals in 2 years from an adverse event from covid being unvaccinated than vaccinated youth and people with adverse events from the vaccine over 3 years (which included EVERY age group) combined.

During the Delta emergence period, unvaccinated people were 11.4 and 17.5 times as likely to be hospitalized or to die due to COVID-19, respectively, compared to people who completed a primary series.

image.thumb.png.8793692301a4fcc20b5e408119f582b0.png

This isn't even digging into just how much more likely you are to survive a hospitalization event with a vaccine versus without.

And like I said to ole uncle Ben. 0.011% chance of a serious event (which doesn't even mean death) is actually a much better success rate than chance of death from a non-elective surgery 0.17%. This should be touted as a success. Unless going by your threshold of risk/benefit analysis, you will not trust surgeries either?

Edited by DSVII
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • ThereItIs 1

11 hours ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Dihydrogen monoxide is present in virtually every vaccine. You're telling me you're going to let someone inject that poison into your body? Baaaahh baaaah, wake up sheeple. 

18mq5r.jpg?a477456

Okay, I haven't been keeping up with this thread so I don't know if you are being a cheeky monkey, or are one of the lost ones in here.

Just in case, yes you are 100% correct.  its in every vaccine.  Because Dihydrogen Monoxide is uh .......water.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, kilgore said:

18mq5r.jpg?a477456

Okay, I haven't been keeping up with this thread so I don't know if you are being a cheeky monkey, or are one of the lost ones in here.

Just in case, yes you are 100% correct.  its in every vaccine.  Because Dihydrogen Monoxide is uh .......water.

Do your own research people. How many people turbo-drowned after getting vaccinated? The numbers may surprise you!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DSVII said:

It's not clear based on that. In fact, you are coming off as misinterpreting the data. That is 47,000 out of over 105,000,000 shots.

And in order to come to that conclusion, you need to segment the adverse event population by age demographic and compare with hospitalization rates and deaths by those demographics, which isn't in the data.  And you are making a sweeping claim that because the average age of death is 83 years old, the risk to youth is marginal.

You are essentially ignoring the benefit side of not being hospitalized due to the vaccine, and it sparing folks in the older age brackets of increased risk of exposure and overloading the hospital system at a critical juncture that would lead to more deaths. Even the page you are citing states

• Adverse events may occur after being vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine, but they are not necessarily related to the vaccine.

To do a risk/benefit analysis you would have to compare the adverse reactions by youth groups to an adverse event from Covid (in this case, hospitalization rates too). 

image.thumb.png.769582d7ab7aa2b0f2a358082004c163.png

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/reports-publications/canada-communicable-disease-report-ccdr/monthly-issue/2024-50/issue-1-2-january-february-2024/covid-19-outcome-trends-vaccination-status-canada.html

Going by raw numbers here, more unvaccinated youth were present in hospitals in 2 years than people with adverse events from the vaccine over 3 years (which included EVERY age group).

And like I said to ole uncle Ben. 0.011% chance of a serious event (which doesn't even mean death) is actually a much better success rate than chance of death from a non-elective surgery 0.17%. This should be touted as a success. Unless going by your threshold of risk/benefit analysis, you will not trust surgeries either?

Again, when it comes to hospitalization and death, those at risk are 60 years of age and older, with 80+ having an EXTREME increase in risk, as this chart shows from the same source you postedimage.png.48cd70117c048091c426bf659e8a4525.pngNotice that in the unvaccinated category, 12 - 59 it is essentially a flat line at near 0 deaths and very few hospitalizations. Notice the line for 18 - 39 of unvaccinated cases (which skyrockets in unvaccinated but is actually higher in fully vacinated), yet the line does not budge off of near zero deaths and has the tiniest uptick in hospitalizations. This reinforced my point that the vaccines pose almost no benefit at all to those under 60 years of age. It's important to separate the data here, as the benefit is drastically more pronounced among 80+ category for vaccinated and unvaccinated in that age group, but for other age groups, vaccination has essentially no impact on death and very little on hospitalization.

Also, the true number of adverse events is unknown. The vaccines have been linked to damage of the heart muscle, which is a condition which may remain subclinical (unknown to the person themselves) but may pose problems later in their life. Also, it seems many practitioners have been hesitant to attribute adverse reactions to the vaccine, which adds another variable of which we can't really know the effect.

In regard to your point on surgery, I would definitely advocate that everyone avoid unnecessary surgery for the exact reason that every surgery has a significant risk of catastrophe. Remember, the vaccine has been relentlessly pushed on all Canadians regardless of risk profile or age group or anything, and pushed for Canadians to get it multiple times in perpetuity (I believe the guidelines still say for all Canadians to continue to get injections every 6 months) which increases the risk of adverse event with every jab.

It's also interesting to note the very limited time frame for the above graph, as it is June 19, 2021 to January 1, 2022, about a 6 month period where vaccines were likely at their most effective, since after that, most individuals would have encountered the virus itself and gained natural immunity, making the difference between being unvaccinated with natural immunity and being vaccinated much less of a difference.

Based on the available evidence, it does not appear favorable for younger age groups to take these vaccines.

24 minutes ago, kilgore said:

18mq5r.jpg?a477456

image.jpeg.ab32705a360a04f0bed8a8b3cc3d62b7.jpeg

• ThereItIs 1