Vaccine thread

Gurn

Gotta say, I know Sharpie took UncleBen out....but I just can't get over someone citing the House Oversight Committee as a source.....:classic_wacko:

That's James Comer and Gym Jordan, FFS....:picard:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

Gotta say, I know Sharpie took UncleBen out....but I just can't get over someone citing the House Oversight Committee as a source.....:classic_wacko:

Yah well, you're just brainwashed dude.

• Haha 1

On 6/20/2024 at 3:40 PM, UncleBen said:

Just like information on injuries and deaths from the jab are changing from its 100 % safe to its not ..we agree 

No one's ever said it's 100% safe.

I've literally been saying in this very thread, even during Covid, that vaccines were never meant to stop the spread of Covid. They were meant to SLOW the spread of Covid. Yet, most anti-vaxxers and/or people who were against he lockdown have been fixated on words that were never really said to begin with.

If the "information's changing" idea helps to make you understand then great... but this stuff's been known for decades.

You can also accidently kneel on an infected spec of dust and almost lose your leg like what happened to my dad. Doesn't even need to be a needle. At least you know needles are sanitized (hopefully).

Edited by The Lock

On 6/20/2024 at 7:25 PM, Warhippy said:

I blame this person, and if you'll scuse me I have 3 playboy editions to scroll back on and peruse while shaking my head in disgust

image.thumb.png.23bb9b57549d5ec38cd0acca65fc906e.png

She ain't pretty she just looks that way....

• Vintage 1

I wish people who don't want to take the shot, can simply not take it, and stfu. This endless "debate" (for lack of a better term, it's not a true debate) is a circle. 

If we do have another pandemic sooner than later, we know what these folks are and we know not to waste any time or energy on them. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

35 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I wish people who don't want to take the shot, can simply not take it, and stfu. This endless "debate" (for lack of a better term, it's not a true debate) is a circle. 

If we do have another pandemic sooner than later, we know what these folks are and we know not to waste any time or energy on them. 

If they don't take the shot and comply with the restrictions, sure, have at it, had a few friends who did this because they knew their personal choice may bleed onto other folk's lives.

The unfortunate reality is that if someone doesn't vaccinate and infects someone elderly or vulnerable because they want to go about their day, people can die. And that effect is so divorced from an individuals actions it's impossible for almost anyone to contemplate, let alone take accountability for.

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, DSVII said:

Your conclusion is polluted by the fact that individuals at that point most likely encountered the virus from a vaccinated person with a lower viral load.  Most of society was vaccinated at the time and even though unvaccinated individuals didn't participate, they still reaped the benefits of those who chose to vaccinate.

Anyways, i think that's all the time i'll spend on this. It isn't worth it.

This is far from proven. In fact, evidence suggests the viral load is similar in vaccinated and unvaccinated people, as I have outlined in this thread but will reference again here:

(1."In our study, mean viral loads as measured by Ct value were similar for large numbers of vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals infected with SARS-CoV-2 during the Delta variant surge, regardless of symptom status, at two distinct California testing sites."  "There were no statistically significant differences in mean Ct values of vaccinated vs unvaccinated samples in either HYT (vaccinated 25.5 vs unvaccinated 25.4; P = .80) (Figure 1A) or UeS (vaccinated 23.1, unvaccinated 23.4; P = .54)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8992250/#CIT0012

(2."We observed no significant effect of vaccine status alone on Ct value, nor when controlling for vaccine product or sex"

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.31.21261387v7.full-text

I believe someone pointed out to you that if you don't have an adverse event from the first jab, your tolerance to the vaccine and the likeliness of an adverse event exponentially decreases. That's basic immunization.

There are a number of different adverse events and many of them will have a risk each time a person takes the jab. For one, it has not been the common practice in North America to aspirate the needle during injection, which means each time a person injects you, there is a slight chance they inject into a blood vessel which will cause problems (aspiration is to pull back the plunger slightly to see if blood can be drawn, which indicates the needle is resting in a blood vessel and should be removed and injected in another place in the arm). Next, it has been observed that the spike protein is systemically distributed after vaccination, and that it potentially causes harm in some people (this is the conjectured mechanism for myocarditis). Thus, each time you are injected, and new spike protein is produced, you have another chance that it accumulates in the myocardium and causes damage. This graph shows that myocarditis in those under 40 is higher after a second dose than a first: (as a side note, this graph also shows that, in those under 40, two doses of Moderna were associated with higher rates of myocarditis than contracing the virus itself)

TWO.PNG.1c025a5d4dcf8099b7b097835ffdd21c.PNG

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01630-0

The vaccine companies themselves never tested the vaccine for third party benefit, they never tested it on how it effects transmission. Every claim I have heard about it's third party benefits seem completely baseless. In fact, if you just observe case data at a macro level and compare it to vaccine levels, there is no correlation at all in levels of case growth and levels of vaccination, suggesting the vaccines have no impace on spread at all.

"Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8481107/

So to recap: vaccination levels have no impact on case growth, and appear to have no impact on viral load when infected.

• ThereItIs 1
  • Desmenko 1

We made a date to go for a drink
I wore my jeans and she wore a mink.

She said "Take me home, there won't be no fuss"
I said "Sure you got some change for the bus"
Watching her leave I heard the bartender say
"She ain't pretty she just looks that way"
  • Cheers 1

19 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

God I feel old.

Tell me about it....

When I was playing the clubs back in the 80's, there was a place in Saskatoon called the Capri....the members of the Northern Pikes would hang out in the entryway of the club and watch the bands. They couldn't actually come in, because they were underage.....

I think at that point they had an EP out, or were just in the process of releasing it....

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 3

On 6/21/2024 at 12:39 PM, RupertKBD said:

You are listening to a doctor here who worked at the Department of Pathology from Stanford and has spent his whole life working in the field.  

As he says, chances of this virus originating in nature with these particular traits is about 1 in a billion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

You are listening to a doctor here who worked at the Department of Pathology from Stanford and has spent his whole life working in the field.  

As he says, chances of this virus originating in nature with these particular traits is about 1 in a billion. 

Honest question: how many physicians agree with him? 

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, AatuD2 said:

Can you explain why you put your trust in Dr. Quay and the other miniscule amount of scientists that go against the predominant nature theory? 

Why not just go look at the hundreds of (peer-reviewed) papers on why the nature evolution theory is widely considered the most likely? 

11 hours ago, Duodenum said:

Can you explain why you put your trust in Dr. Quay and the other miniscule amount of scientists that go against the predominant nature theory? 

Why not just go look at the hundreds of (peer-reviewed) papers on why the nature evolution theory is widely considered the most likely? 

I think we all know the answer to that....

However, in spite of what Dr Quay thinks, it doesn't change the fact that the House Oversight Committee is just about the worst possible source you could cite. I suppose Alex Jones, or RFK Jr might be in the ballpark, but that's about it.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Misinformation proffered as ‘truth’ by any Member will result in Moderation. 

Please state the criteria for which something is judged as "misinformation"