Vaccine thread

Gurn

13 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Are you on some kind of list? Honest to god, the shit you post 😂

Because rage farmers only go for the soundbite.

Good thing the original xit from the FDA also tells people to look into what ingredients are in their chocolate:

image.png.7bc1548f4a15037895a4ca004f91e47d.png

• ThereItIs 2

2 minutes ago, bolt said:

A list for what? You don't think the FDA promoting unhealthy food in the middle of the pandemic is questionable?  You don't think things like that hurt credibility and trust?

I think they made a dumb joke about a dumb day that no one in their right mind would take seriously except some dumb twitter guy who saw it and made a dumb comment which you decided to share with us.  Nothing but dumb all round and to defend any part of that dumbness leads only to dumber dumbness.

• ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Because rage farmers only go for the soundbite.

Good thing the original xit from the FDA also tells people to look into what ingredients are in their chocolate:

image.png.7bc1548f4a15037895a4ca004f91e47d.png

Oh the chemical ingredients the FDA and Health Canada allows into our food?  Your right their actual policies are the reason for the mistrust.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/snack-food-ingredient-banned-europe-available-canada-1.7115568

https://www.everydayhealth.com/diet-nutrition/why-are-some-food-additives-that-are-banned-in-europe-still-used-in-the-us/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-food-additives-banned-europe-making-americans-sick-expert-says/

Edited by bolt

2 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I think they made a dumb joke about a dumb day that no one in their right mind would take seriously except some dumb twitter guy who saw it and made a dumb comment which you decided to share with us.  Nothing but dumb all round and to defend any part of that dumbness leads only to dumber dumbness.

Anyone that doesn't support Justin Trudeau and doesn't have the same opinion as me is "dumb"

2 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I thought we talking about a tweet.   

I was responding about the tweet you said that it was just a bad joke by the FDA.  

Edited by bolt
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

No, I don't think something that is clearly a joke hurts credibility and trust.  I forgot that the antivax community is too stupid to understand this though.

Do you think the FDA and Health Canada allowing chemicals in Food where Europe bans them hurts their credibility and trust?  I guess showing  pizza and chocolate in the middle of a pandemic to fat Amercans was just a bad joke that I just can't understand.  My bad

Edited by bolt

Just now, bolt said:

Do you think the FDA and Health Canada allowing chemicals in Food where Europe bans them hurts their credibility and trust? 

Not as much as that chocolate pizza tweet did.  They lost all my faith with that one.

8 minutes ago, bolt said:

Anyone that doesn't support Justin Trudeau and doesn't have the same opinion as me is "dumb"

This is not true....I'm sure there are smart Justin Trudeau haters....

.....we just don't see them around here, is all....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

This is not true....I'm sure there are smart Justin Trudeau haters....

.....we just don't see them around here, is all....

You wouldn't even call Pierre Poilievre smart.

Edited by bolt

24 minutes ago, bolt said:

A list for what? You don't think the FDA promoting unhealthy food in the middle of the pandemic is questionable?  You don't think things like that hurt credibility and trust?

No, I think that they were having fun with chocolate. 

4 minutes ago, bolt said:

You wouldn't even call Pierre Poilievre smart.

I wouldn't know.....I've literally nothing to go on, besides hackneyed soundbites about how bad the current PM is....

Just now, bolt said:

Are they just having fun not banning chemicals in our food as well?

Wait, are you advocating for increased regulation? Is that what you think conservative governments prioritize? :classic_huh:

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

No, I think that they were having fun with chocolate. 

Just now, bolt said:

Are they just having fun not banning chemicals in our food as well?

One of these things is not like the other...

• Haha 1

I hate Trudeau. But I hate PP even more.

What's your point?

I can hate Trudeau, but still be in favour of getting vaccinated.

What I find is funny is on dating sites there's women that are saying "not vaxxed, stay away if you are". I understand not wanting to be with someone that can cause an argument. But the levels of paranoia are insane these days. Like the big, bad needle is out there stalking you.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I hate Trudeau. But I hate PP even more.

What's your point?

I can hate Trudeau, but still be in favour of getting vaccinated.

What I find is funny is on dating sites there's women that are saying "not vaxxed, stay away if you are". I understand not wanting to be with someone that can cause an argument. But the levels of paranoia are insane these days. Like the big, bad needle is out there stalking you.....

Just curious G, why do you hate Trudeau?

I'm not particularly a fan and have never voted for him, but I certainly don't see any reason to hate him....:classic_unsure:

15 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Just curious G, why do you hate Trudeau?

I'm not particularly a fan and have never voted for him, but I certainly don't see any reason to hate him....:classic_unsure:

He's all over the place, cancel the F-35, oh let's buy the F-35. Support the environment. Buys a pipeline (jobs).

He seems more focused on being popular even to his adversaries, than just taking a track and sticking to it.

Support Ukraine (Good). Won't keep the 2% of GDP on military budget. (What are we sending to Ukraine then?)

Just my 2 cents. With inflation it's probably a dime.

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

He's all over the place, cancel the F-35, oh let's buy the F-35. Support the environment. Buys a pipeline (jobs).

He seems more focused on being popular even to his adversaries, than just taking a track and sticking to it.

Support Ukraine (Good). Won't keep the 2% of GDP on military budget. (What are we sending to Ukraine then?)

Just my 2 cents. With inflation it's probably a dime.

Fair enough.....but do you really believe inflation is his fault? :classic_unsure:

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

Fair enough.....but do you really believe inflation is his fault? :classic_unsure:

Well we don't have pennies. So it's at least a nickel for thoughts.

But given inflation. (No I don't blame him for that, pretty sure record profits from oil and food companies account for that.)