[GDT] Around the NHL [March 2024]

3 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

Dick's... everytime I go to Seattle, I can't get enough of Dick's.  I'm obsessed with Dick's.  I'll be eating Dick's the entire time and get sauce all over my face.  

I love Dick’s! I had two plain cheeseburgers! I am on the bus now on my way home.

4 minutes ago, brilac said:

I love Dick’s! I had two plain cheeseburgers! I am on the bus now on my way home.

I would also only eat a plain cheeseburger if I was on the bus.  It definitely gets messy eating them with all the works.

Worth it

Just now, Miss Korea said:

I would also only eat a plain cheeseburger if I was on the bus.  It definitely gets messy eating them with all the works.

Worth it

Yeah, I got it to go and ate it on my way to the bus. 

That place was busy!

15 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

Dick's... everytime I go to Seattle, I can't get enough of Dick's.  I'm obsessed with Dick's.  I'll be eating Dick's the entire time and get sauce all over my face.  

Never had Dick’s. Are they big and juicy?

Reinhart hitting 50 goals is more impressive than Hyman hitting 50 or even finish with 60 goals.. since literally most of Hyman goal are tap in or mcdavid banking shots off of him.. though I wonder if reinhart will be a cheecho after his big contract 

• Vintage 1

3 hours ago, qwijjibo said:

End to end shorty by Mike Matheson 

He is still a piece of shit for the dirty tackle he threw on Petey, and then not answering the bell for it the next game either.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

14 hours ago, brilac said:

Yeah, I got it to go and ate it on my way to the bus. 

That place was busy!

Oof, just realized you got blasted by the Habs last night.  You were just drowning your sorrows away with cheeseburgers.

20 hours ago, Attila Umbrus said:

I don’t think it was the case with Drouin. It was a shot in the dark because Mac and Drouin had great chemistry back when they played for the mooseheads.

Kinda like the Jets nabbing Toffoli and Monahan because they played together in junior.

Avs also picked up Ryan Johanssen and he did nothing for them.

The Avs effectively picked up Johansen for free though and swapping him for Mittelstadt seems like a great move so far (I know they were two separate trades but clearly the end goal was to upgrade on Johansen at 2C).

1 hour ago, Miss Korea said:

Oof, just realized you got blasted by the Habs last night.  You were just drowning your sorrows away with cheeseburgers.

I know! Those Habs…! Gosh Almighty and I was sitting close to the ice!

Yep, wine and cheeseburgers.

That’s how I roll ~ !

17 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Unfortunately I'm not surprised there was more than one victim. I'm also not surprised there's litigation coming after the Blackhawks ownership basically dismissed the seriousness the first time around and got away with just a slap on the wrist from the league. Hope the case is strong and Chicago gets hit very hard this time around. Need to send message sexual assault is not acceptable and that management and ownership have responsibility.

As a side note, can we now retroactively take away their 1st overall pick and send Bedard somewhere else?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Diamonds said:

Unfortunately I'm not surprised there was more than one victim. I'm also not surprised there's litigation coming after the Blackhawks ownership basically dismissed the seriousness the first time around and got away with just a slap on the wrist from the league. Hope the case is strong and Chicago gets hit very hard this time around. Need to send message sexual assault is not acceptable and that management and ownership have responsibility.

As a side note, can we now retroactively take away their 1st overall pick and send Bedard somewhere else?

I also hope there's some meaningful penalties this time, but I fully expect the end result will be Macklin Celebrini as a Blackhawk.

2 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

I fully expect the end result will be Macklin Celebrini as a Blackhawk.

CHI games at Rogers are going to be unbearable to be at with all the CHI fans that will be there. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Master Mind said:

I also hope there's some meaningful penalties this time, but I fully expect the end result will be Macklin Celebrini as a Blackhawk.

Given what’s happened, I would like to think some blue chip prospects would refuse to sign with Chicago, even if drafted by them.

That may happen in the future. My instinct tells me there weren’t just 2 victims and maybe the top prospects of the next couple years decide that’s too toxic of an organization.

• Like 1