[PGT] Canucks vs Kings, Feb 29th 2024

1 minute ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Good Bains blew dead bears - falling down looking like he was drowning… 

we need Soucy and Joshua apparently to take us into the promised land - we’ve been routed by those dang uncircumcised philistines time and time again…

we must have idols in the camp… The hand of the Lord is against the Canucks right now… 

christian bale film GIF by 20th Century Fox

I really hope they turn it around man, playing worse than an AJHL team lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • MillerTime 1

1 hour ago, Dom said:

I really hope they turn it around man, playing worse than an AJHL team lol

What makes it worse is I have had Covid since Monday eve and watching them play shit hockey is like salt in the wound -   I can’t even get off the couch right now - I’m being tormented atm… and the Canucks had every opportunity to lift my Covid infected mind out of misery - but no they choose to suck… in my hr of need - and mail it in - oh well what can you do…

this too shall pass… 

Edited by I.AM.THE.WALRUS
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

What makes it worse is I have had Covid since Monday eve and watching them play shit hockey is like salt in the wound -   I can’t even get off the couch right now - I’m being tormented atm… and the Canucks had every opportunity to lift my Covid infected mind out of misery - but no they choose to suck… in my hr or need - and mail it in - oh well what can you do…

this too shall pass… 

Well.... they should beat the piss outta the Ducks, but stranger things have happened lol. Could be all the confidence they need. 

Just now, DeNiro said:

Couldn’t have said it better myself. 😉

On to the next game!

We can discuss here all we want, when they are good it will be praise! When they are bad, it will be neglect! All good man, like I said, hopefully they turn it around.

• Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

What makes it worse is I have had Covid since Monday eve and watching them play shit hockey is like salt in the wound -   I can’t even get off the couch right now - I’m being tormented atm… and the Canucks had every opportunity to lift my Covid infected mind out of misery - but no they choose to suck… in my hr or need - and mail it in - oh well what can you do…

this too shall pass… 

Maybe the players have covid lol

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

And when people make good posts I’ll praise them.

When they make dramatic whiney over the top posts I’ll call them out.

It’s a forum get over it.

Yeah, considering the season the Nucks have had so far I don’t understand the dysphoria here.

Some people just love to have something to complain about.

• Cheers 2

8 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Garland get knocked down all the time too.  He's a better skater though.  

Remember it was Dakota was had to fight for him cause Garly got knocked down and led to Dakota's injury.  

Effort is dependent on fatigue level.  Decisions and errors are also dependent. 

You should save your money.  Don't go to any games.  

Difference is Garland gets knocked down. Petey falls down. Big difference between the two

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Captkirk888 said:

Yeah, considering the season the Nucks have had so far I don’t understand the dysphoria here.

Some people just love to have something to complain about.

50+ yrs of disappointment. 

Fans are conditioned to expect the worst.

Even after they win this yr, fans will complain that the parade route is too short.  

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Dom said:

It's a forum, get over it lmao 

Yup - we are family- which thankfully includes authenticity transparency and acceptance… we stick together through thick and thin… 

i feel sorry for y’all who can’t express you true feelings and get it all out there so it won’t build up and pour over some poor unsuspecting individual..: or it just ends up harming you cuz you continue to bury your pain… 

but that’s another conversation for another time 

Edited by I.AM.THE.WALRUS
  • Like 1

It's nice having our guys at all-star break, but the guys needed a break. They've looked like they've been playing tired ever since. 

End of the day, this is all still a learning experience, going from a non-playoff team to a playoff team wasn't going to be easy. Every top team has gone through this so far this season, now it's our turn. 

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Yup - we are family- which thankfully includes authenticity transparency and acceptance… we stick together through thick and thin… 

i feel sorry for y’all who can’t express you true feelings and get it all out there so it won’t build up and pour over some poor unsuspecting individual..: or it just ends up harming you cuz you continue to bury your pain… 

but that’s another conversation for another time 

jack off please GIF
Essentially what we’re all doing here. 

• Haha 1