[Trade] WE DID A THING - Vancouver Trades LW Tanner Pearson, 2025 3rd to Montreal for G Casey DeSmith

11 hours ago, Barn Burner said:

"You ain't nothing but a hound dog, cryin' all the time." 😄

You ain't never caught a rabbit

and you ain't no friend of mine 🐕 🥳

6 hours ago, IBatch said:

Why don't you give it a go?  Have you ever flirted before?  You don't have to initiate, but if you're getting the vibes and signals,  maybe you'd even end up hitched, and 30 years later spend all your time on this forum, hiding from her in your basement or garage. 

It was just a joke.   Thanks for the laughs! 

Going full circle, start off posting in mom's basement, end posting in wife's basement.😄 good one

1 hour ago, Huggy Bear said:

Drance is insufferable. 

Absolute scum. I cannot stand unoriginal pompous windbags like this clown. I find his tactic of throwing people who are down under the bus for clicks simply disgusting human behavior. Can't stand him.

4 hours ago, tas said:

dude, women cringe when you refer to them as females. might want to nip that in the bud. 

Yeah they much prefer broads or chicks. 🤯 Haha, just joking that's awful. Depending on your delivery and timing I think most people appreciate a simple compliment sans creep.

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

oof... you are not letting me get away from this one... im going to personally respond to every single one of you... oh shit...  my parents called me for dinner were having baked beans... my favorite.. always hard climbing through the cellar door these days with my bum knee.. and later ill be busy too i have to stand out side the local 7-11 and remind people not to give their money to any homeless, they will just spend it on bad things like Drugs and Alcohol.. I am also like the storekeepers hero, I help them chase the bad guys away... once they asked someone to leave and I got loud and told them to respect their wishes... they didnt like that and approached me but i knew just what to do... I used my expert knowledge on how to deal with wild and agressive bears... I stepped behind the clerk and made myself look loud,  big and tough... and it worked! i think tonight ill wait till closing time before i stand guard that way they might give me some of the expired food they might throw out. I hope they have those little corndogs, i dont even mind when there old stale and hard... (a little tip put the entire thing in your mouth and use your saliva and there good to go) it's not easy doing god's work but someone has to do it... oh where was i? right... i just wanted to thank you for buying my book on debate tactics, im so glad i could make a impact..

16 hours ago, Huggy Bear said:

To recap the positives of this trade:

• Protect Silovs’ development 
  • Provide Demko insurance
  • Do right by Pearson
  • Avoid preseason team drama / bad press
  • Recoup value for an expiring contract
  • Get under the cap
  • Improve leverage on future trades

for a 2025 3rd…which we have two seasons to recoup

Good point aside from the recouping part. This is the Canucks. We only get rid of our draft picks here. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Dankmemes187 said:

oof... you are not letting me get away from this one... im going to personally respond to every single one of you... oh shit...  my parents called me for dinner were having baked beans... my favorite.. always hard climbing through the cellar door these days with my bum knee.. and later ill be busy too i have to stand out side the local 7-11 and remind people not to give their money to any homeless, they will just spend it on bad things like Drugs and Alcohol.. I am also like the storekeepers hero, I help them chase the bad guys away... once they asked someone to leave and I got loud and told them to respect their wishes... they didnt like that and approached me but i knew just what to do... I used my expert knowledge on how to deal with wild and agressive bears... I stepped behind the clerk and made myself look loud,  big and tough... and it worked! i think tonight ill wait till closing time before i stand guard that way they might give me some of the expired food they might throw out. I hope they have those little corndogs, i dont even mind when there old stale and hard... (a little tip put the entire thing in your mouth and use your saliva and there good to go) it's not easy doing god's work but someone has to do it... oh where was i? right... i just wanted to thank you for buying my book on debate tactics, im so glad i could make a impact..

Robot Wtf GIF

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

On 9/19/2023 at 4:47 PM, -AJ- said:

Martin was killing it with Abby; I would struggle to see a case for him not sharing the net with SIlovs. He's way too good to be a 3rd string AHL guy.

You're right. (To be honest, I don't follow the AHL as closely as I should). But somethings gotta give.

Can Topopilo be sent somewhere else to play after signing an entry level? It's the AHL or bust, isn't it?

12 hours ago, awalk said:

It's a good trade, but would be nice if we stop putting ourselves in this position where we have to pay to get under the cap. 

Thankfully, Benning is gone and this new management team has done a good job so far with signing guys for less term and dollars. They've been working hard to get out of Jimbo's cap troubles. Imagine one day having efficiency...

Edited by Jester13
  • Like 1