[GDT] Sun Mar 3 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks - 5pm PT/8pm ET - Anaheim

1 minute ago, NucksNation said:

?

have lineups been announced, Podz playing?

im just hoping it carries over from practice

24 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

BIG GAME

HUGE GAME

MUST WIN

DEFINING GAME

SINGLE GAMES MATTER

NO MYERS

6 WEEK NECK STRAIN 

BETTMAN SNIFF TEST

PETEY MUST SCORE

PETEY 5 POINTS

PODZ

PODZ

PODZ

HOGS AND PODZ

SOUCY ROAD TRIPPIN

KESSEL.BEAST

MORE WEINERS

JEEPERS

gioated-family-guy.gif

Um, correction needed:

MILLER

MILLER

MILLER TIME

MILLER

• Like 2
  • MillerTime 1

3 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Is anyone else already sitting, waiting for the game?

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

put in John Wayne's Rio Bravo to tide the afternoon along, but Yeah it's a waiting game

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

put in John Wayne's Rio Bravo to tide the afternoon along, but Yeah it's a waiting game

My Dad loves him and has watched all of his movies about 100 times each. When I go there he's like "shhh, I'm watching a movie".

"Which one?'

"True Grit"

"Again"

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

My Dad loves him and has watched all of his movies about 100 times each. When I go there he's like "shhh, I'm watching a movie".

"Which one?'

"True Grit"

"Again"

I have collected almost all of his movies. They just don't write quality movies like this any more. 

3 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Kings up on Devils 4-1 after two. 😵‍💫. Canucks need to go on a run. This afternoon / evening would be a good start.

Yep.. we're gonna be a WC team if they don't figure it out quickly. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Dom said:

Yep.. we're gonna be a WC team if they don't figure it out quickly. 

We're up 9 points on Edmonton, 10 on Vegas and 11 on LA if today's score holds. It would take a monumental collapse to lose the division which is very unlikely. 

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Pears said:

We're up 9 points on Edmonton, 10 on Vegas and 11 on LA if today's score holds. It would take a monumental collapse to lose the division which is very unlikely. 

It would take the guys to go full suicide bomber now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pears said:

to put things in perspective, Calgary has a better chance of catching LA and knocking them out of wildcard, than anyone catching Vancover. Now that would be sweet, sweet series to start with eh?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pears said:

They're 1-6 in their last 7. We have the Kings/Knights/Jets/Avs coming up, there is a possibility they lose all 4. It's not as impossible as it seems. 

They have to turn it around quickly. 

10 minutes ago, Pears said:

Canucks say “hold my beer”.

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

They're 1-6 in their last 7. We have the Kings/Knights/Jets/Avs coming up, there is a possibility they lose all 4. It's not as impossible as it seems. 

They have to turn it around quickly. 

I am pretty sure they are sick of losing again.

They got the MOJO back now, with Petey noise cancelling contract.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

I am pretty sure they are sick of losing again.

They got the MOJO back now, with Petey noise cancelling contract.

Hopefully!! 

9 minutes ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

to put things in perspective, Calgary has a better chance of catching LA and knocking them out of wildcard, than anyone catching Vancover. Now that would be sweet, sweet series to start with eh?

it would be pretty annoying to see that Popsicle kid running around like a poor mans Ferland. Kids a dummy. OTOH beating the F'Lames would be highly enjoyable. 

• ThereItIs 1

22 minutes ago, Pears said:

Oilers are 9 points behind us, but have 4 games in hand currently. If they win all those games in hand, then they are only one point back. Yes they have to win them, but it's not as big as a gap as the 9 points would have you believe.

The boys need to get out of this slump and turn it around if they want to win the division, they can't keep playing at .500 and hold onto it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1