[GDT] Sun Mar 3 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks - 5pm PT/8pm ET - Anaheim

Here's to hoping Ep40 gets back on track. Podz needs to elevate his mindset. Podz won't get the same ice time as he would in Abby.

Our D needs to be more aggressive in our end. We need to turn this into a positive impact. 

More net front presence  capture rebounds and make the Quacks pay.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Serious question: Will Mikheyev ever score again?

Who knows.

What's weird is that he has the same point numbers as joshua and hoglander (2 behind garland) but i guess that's the top line time.

Edited by OldFaithfulcap

Don't ya love it when you're trying to hear the pre game show, but people won't shut the fuck up, then ask "what did they just say?" And are surprised with a response of "I don't know, I can't hear anything!!!"

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, gwarrior said:

Don't ya love it when you're trying to hear the pre game show, but people won't shut the fuck up, then ask "what did they just say?" And are surprised with a response of "I don't know, I can't hear anything!!!"

I have the two dudes in their mom's basement muted.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

I have the two dudes in their mom's basement muted.

Problem I have is it's my mom and stepdad. And for SOME reason have to yell room to room instead of being in the same room, then ask me what they said.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Serious question: Will Mikheyev ever score again?

One thing with Myers on the LTIR and assuming it holds until Game 1 (and Bettman doesn't shit a brick screaming "cap circumvention" while ignoring the other teams doing the exact same thing) , relieves pressure to move Mik to clear up some cap space.

He will start scoring (tonight would be a great start) and if he produces on a 20 - 25 goal pace by end of this year (fingers crossed, eyes to heaven), he will be an excellent "addition" come playoff time.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • ThereItIs 1