[GDT] Sun Mar 3 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks - 5pm PT/8pm ET - Anaheim

3 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

When the PP is soft, you gotta!

Not enough size and girth on the PP and they’re not even shooting blanks. They’re just not shooting period. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

Wrong. Yes the coach complimented him a couple games ago, which was an anomaly. But they have specifically said they're just trying to find a combination to get Mik going. He's in the top six as a last ditch attempt to squeeze something out of him. 

He's playing himself out of town at the moment. 

Lindholm hasn't been doing shit which is why he's in the bottom 6. Mikeyev was playing better than him. That's what happened. 

• Haha 1

Just now, snowman955 said:

Your cat didn't have a TV?

I guess not!

She likes being at home! I used to have a vet when I had my other cat (before I got George) who specialized in cats only and would do house calls. 

The vet stopped doing house calls and the clinic is located on the other side of town, and the vet I took George to is down the street. 

It was so much easier with the other cat when the vet would come to my apartment. The previous cat did not like going to the vet either nor getting in her carrier. 

Plus, the vet's only patients were cats. 

Edited by brilac
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, brilac said:

She was.  

Oh boy Ghostsof1915 and everyone! I took her to the vet last week, and she meowed the whole time! People stared at us! And I'm like (where here! 🙂)

And I'm like... where is everyone else's pets quiet, and mine is loud? !! 

My old cat. She loathed the cat travel container. I had cuts all over from her paws poking through every air hole.

I wound up anytime I took her to the vet, I'd wrap her snuggly in a towel, with her face open. She'd still have a mournful meeeeeeeow. Every two minutes.

But it stopped me getting sliced up. She was afraid of the vet, but more comfy when I went into the exam room with her,  and pet her and calmed her down.

• Sad 1