[GDT] Sun Mar 3 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks - 5pm PT/8pm ET - Anaheim

1 minute ago, van_can_fan said:

You're off your rocker

Lindholm was moved to the bottom 6. Mikeyev is listed as being in the top 6. But I'm off my rocker. Yeah 

• Haha 1

Just now, KILLER said:

Well we were going to but the ducks said "Please don't do it". So they didn't. 

at least they are polite. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Lindholm hasn't been doing shit which is why he's in the bottom 6. Mikeyev was playing better than him. That's what happened. 

Mik hasn't really done shit for 30+ games. He's not in the top 6 because he deserves it, he hasn't out played anyone other than Aman.

The reason he's in the top 6 is because there are better options than Aman, so scratching him causes Lindholm to have to play center on the 3rd and Bluegar down to the 4th.

Edited by greenbean30
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Lindholm was moved to the bottom 6. Mikeyev is listed as being in the top 6. But I'm off my rocker. Yeah 

TDL in 5 days. Hmmmmmm I wonder what management is thinking. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Man we really are struggling to get offense right now. That top 6 needs to be fixed. Lacking a true goal scorer on one of those top lines.

We have a bunch of true goal scorers 

Just now, greenbean30 said:

Mik hasn't really done shit for 30+ games. He's not in the top 6 because he deserves it, he hasn't out played anyone other than Aman.

The reason he's in the top 6 is because there are better options than Aman, so scratching him causes Lindholm to have to okay center on the 3rd and Bluegar down to the 4th.

I decided to stop arguing with him about this. It was going nowhere fast