[GDT] Sun Mar 3 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks - 5pm PT/8pm ET - Anaheim

4 hours ago, DeNiro said:

So lets say Myers is out 4 weeks, what’s the rules on conditioning stints?

Could you in theory stretch that 4 weeks to 6 and utilize that LTIR space?

13.8 Conditioning Loan. Unless a Player consents, he shall not be Loaned on a Conditioning Loan to a minor league club. Such Conditioning Loan shall not extend for more than fourteen (14) consecutive days. The Commissioner may take whatever steps he deems necessary to investigate the circumstances under which a Player is Loaned on a Conditioning Loan. If the Commissioner has reason to believe or determines that the Club has used the Conditioning Loan to evade the Re-Entry Waivers, or otherwise Circumvent any provision of this Agreement, he may take such disciplinary action against the Club, as he deems appropriate. The Player shall continue, during the period of such Conditioning Loan, to receive the same Paragraph 1 NHL Salary, and be entitled to the same benefits, that he would have received had he continued to play with the Club.

In theory yes, could go 4 weeks and then have up to 14 days in Abby. Meyers has to agree of course, he will, and most importantly pass Bettman's sniff test ... that is the real hurdle. As other posters have mused, if it is a groin injury then 4 weeks should be a snap as it is a difficult injury to call bullshit on ... or so goes the theory.

200.gif?cid=790b76117a8pb5h4kbuzdxn1y17r

Edited by Rocket-68

Podz! We really could use him to work his way up to the top six! Having him and Hogz where they belong would be a huge win. 

Podz Miller Boeser was a good line for a bit small sample size of the potential 

• Cheers 1
  • Wiener 1

Hopefully Podz and his youthful exuberance can provide a little spark.

I seem to remember Miller really taking a liking to him. Maybe he can play with him and Boeser.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Podz JT BB line?

I think JT and BB can make a Mik look like a good catch by TDL.

you always bring the beef to the feedlot before the auction.

Podz/Petey/Hogz

Edited by VintageActualCanuckfan
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Phil will lighten the room when needed, embrace the hot dog. 

I wasn't a fan at first but ...

More winners in that room the better. It raises standards. He's a beast.

Just now, Dr. Crossbar said:

Tocc may want him because maybe the room gets a little quiet, bringing in a guy to keep things loose is a great idea imo. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Yes, someone with his experience should be a benefit.

• Cheers 1

38 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Tocc may want him because maybe the room gets a little quiet, bringing in a guy to keep things loose is a great idea imo. 

He’s exactly who we need on the team. Vegas players talk about his importance in interviews.

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Hopefully Podz and his youthful exuberance can provide a little spark.

I seem to remember Miller really taking a liking to him. Maybe he can play with him and Boeser.

That would be great. Podzolzin has a good shot and now deceptive speed.  Been keeping track of him from the Abby tapes and I can tell why he's getting a chance.

• Cheers 2

18 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Knights 3-6-1 and Bruins 3-2-5 in their last 10.

Again we’re not the only team struggling right now

With Feb behind us, hope Mar is a new start that they need to find their game. 

Win the first game of a road trip is always good.  

• Cheers 1