[GDT] Sun Mar 3 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks - 5pm PT/8pm ET - Anaheim

6 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Hope we line up like this:

Suter - Miller - Boeser

Podkolzin - Pettersson - Hoglander

Garland - Lindholm - Mikheyev

Lafferty - Blueger - PDG

Hughes - Hronek

Cole - Juulsen

Zadorov - Friedman

To try and spark our bottom-6 I wouldn't be against putting Blueger and Garland together again and throwing Lindholm in there to try and recreate our former 3rd line glory.

I like it, but Suter doesnt belong there.

I think Mikheyev should get a chance for Miller to fix him. 3 games, thats all i ask, before the TDL.... fatten up that trade offer...

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Did he ever get new sneakers?

I should start a gofund me.

Right??

Such a sad sight. (I can relate...I wear mine right out too)

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

I think after a great team dinner on the road last night (which hopefully Petey paid for) everyone is going to be loose and focused and a team again.

popeyes-popeyes-chicken.gifpr%C3%A9pa-%C3%A9toile.gif

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 2

42 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Well, most of the betting sites are predicting a Duck win but I say the Canucks will win this because Freed-man is in the line up - (Our secret weapon!)😉

-270 for Nux on NHL app. 

1 hour ago, Devron said:

True. He was so good at the start. last game he played looked like an empty net 

Da'Smith's last game.............................Flood Pipe GIF - Flood Pipe GIFs

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Well, most of the betting sites are predicting a Duck win but I say the Canucks will win this because Freed-man is in the line up - (Our secret weapon!)😉

So, you are predicting we have the same refs (or vegas is_.) as the Wild game? the 4 5 on 3s? We are playing the refs tonight? No wonder they let Myers take a mental health day(s)

Edited by VintageActualCanuckfan

1 minute ago, Dom said:

How would everyone feel with Bjugstad + Toffoli at the TDL?

Bjugstad-Miller-Boeser

Hoglander-Pettersson-Toffoli 

Depends what are we giving up to make the trade?

Remember LA has been making inquiries to get Toffoli.

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Depends what are we giving up to make the trade?

Remember LA has been making inquiries to get Toffoli.

I leave that up to the bosses. Everyone is making inquires on everyone at this time of year. 

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

I leave that up to the bosses. Everyone is making inquires on everyone at this time of year. 

I'm just pointing out if other teams want Toffoli, we don't have a lot of assets to offer in a bidding war.

• ThereItIs 1

11 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Whelp.  Gotta win this one.  Petey with 2 goals, 3 assists 5 points tonight. 

That would be clear proof that Petey can be bought. 😃 Not cheap but can be bought.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Devron said:

True. He was so good at the start. last game he played looked like an empty net 

Good opportunity to redeem himself today, get back to form, and put that behind him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

I think after a great team dinner on the road last night (which hopefully Petey paid for) everyone is going to be loose and focused and a team again.

No more rumors, doubts. And Lindholm was there for the current crazy week, now is part of the team.

We are back baby.

Oh he buyin’ for sure.

IMG_1140.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

I like it, but Suter doesnt belong there.

I think Mikheyev should get a chance for Miller to fix him. 3 games, thats all i ask, before the TDL.... fatten up that trade offer...

Neither player belongs in the top 6, but Suter is better defensively and has offence (48g-12gs-24pt)

looks a bit better than Mik (53g-10gs-26pts).  Now if he could start playing like TO's Mik, it would

be awesome.

• Like 1