[PGT] Nucks @ ducks - march 3

26 minutes ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

Hoglander is on pace to get 35 goals since being moved from 4th line to Petey.

Imagine where Podz could get on Petey's right side. I mean, suter was invisible.

Suter's not top 6.  He's done nothing since being moved up.  He's great down the line up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

Imagine where Podz could get on Petey's right side. I mean, suter was invisible.

Looks like we’re developing our players the right way

future looks bright 

The Original Series GIF by Star Trek

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

Looks like we’re developing our players the right way

future looks bright 

The Original Series GIF by Star Trek

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

Suter's not top 6.  He's done nothing since being moved up.  He's great down the line up

all filler no thriller. (and yes i mean get Phil the thrill)

Edited by VintageActualCanuckfan
  • Haha 1
  • Wiener 1

It’s great to hear that Hogs is playing great hockey and moving up the lineup and Pods had a great game -2 guys that I really wanted to see thrive on his team because you knew that they had a lot going on under the hood a lot of hustle a lot of drive a lot of compete - and we drafted them -

which is awesome.

It looks like we figured out how to develop our players

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

I am confused. How did you calculate 35 goals? That would mean he needs to put up 16 goals in the remaining 19 games. By my calculation, if he keeps going at the same rate, we can expect about 6 more goals which would put him at 25. But hey, I could be wrong.

Just now, Curmudgeon said:

I am confused. How did you calculate 35 goals? That would mean he needs to put up 16 goals in the remaining 19 games. By my calculation, if he keeps going at the same rate, we can expect about 6 more goals which would put him at 25. But hey, I could be wrong.

I assume its based on the amount of goals he has had since playing with petey, pro rated for a whole season

• ThereItIs 1
  • Wiener 1

4 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

If you calculate Hogs goals since moving up per game. Yeah. do that. Like its better than brock numbers? I am not saying he is going to get 35, just that his goals per game # is that pace (per season)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

It’s great to hear that Hogs is playing great hockey and moving up the lineup and Pods had a great game -2 guys that I really wanted to see thrive on his team because you knew that they had a lot going on under the hood a lot of hustle a lot of drive a lot of compete - and we drafted them -

which is awesome.

It looks like we figured out how to develop our players

and look at the rest in the pipeline.... the future looks pretty good if we can keep all our drafts plus JT ( i am including Boeser, Demko, Petterson, Hughes when I say our drafts)

7 minutes ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

If you calculate Hogs goals since moving up per game. Yeah. do that. Like its better than brock numbers? I am not saying he is going to get 35, just that his goals per game # is that pace (per season)

Ahhh, I see now. Thanks for clarifying.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 24K said:

We won but I don't feel good about it. 

They didn’t blow out a depleted Ducks team, true.

I can understand the concern.  However I think they showed some improvement in areas that have contributed to the slump.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Podz looking really comfortable, hope that continues. 

He is staying the rest of the year.

The way he jumps in on the dump in, there is no way Tocc is letting him go. I want to see him with Petey and Hogs against LA.... make them *uckers pay.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 2

Just now, Bob Long said:

Podz looking really comfortable, hope that continues. 

He's been really strong in Abbotsford this year. He isn't running around all over the place anymore and has been well-coached to be a 200 foot player. I'd love to see him in the Petey spot on PP2. He has been very effective with one-timers from the top of the circle. 

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1
  • MillerTime 1

33 minutes ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

all filler no thriller.

Suter was awesome in the bottom six in the beginning of the year he was scoring fairly regularly before he got injured for the first time

5 minutes ago, Screw said:

They didn’t blow out a depleted Ducks team, true.

I can understand the concern.  However I think they showed some improvement in areas that have contributed to the slump.

I think they showed compassion to the Ducks by keeping it a 1 goal game.

There will be no such thing for LA or Vegas.