The Video Game Channel

Shekky

On 10/8/2023 at 9:03 PM, Junkyard Dog said:

World of Warcraft Hardcore because what better way to waste someone's time than playing Hardcore WoW.

Was playing Starfield but I am gonna wait for the mod scene to take over. 

A glutton for punishment eh 🤣 I was playing wow I really wish they would do vanilla classic+ and add the content the original developers were working on before they pivoted all that content into the TBC expansion 

Edited by Shekky

4 hours ago, Shekky said:

A glutton for punishment eh 🤣 I was playing wow I really wish they would do vanilla classic+ and add the content the original developers were working on before they pivoted all that content into the TBC expansion 

Probably still possible given how hardcore have surged Classic numbers and given that Chris Metzen is back. 

Given that we’re having the first Blizzcon in years in a month and Metzen’s recent return, I expect some sort of big announcement comint from Warcraft. 

16 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Probably still possible given how hardcore have surged Classic numbers and given that Chris Metzen is back. 

Given that we’re having the first Blizzcon in years in a month and Metzen’s recent return, I expect some sort of big announcement comint from Warcraft. 

Yeah Karazahn was supposed to be a raid for vanilla and hyjal was being developed you can actually explore the hyjal zone in classic there is no mobs or anything it's cool to see what could have been.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...