[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ LA Kings, March 5, 7:30PM PST (10:30PM EST), Crypto.com Arena - Let's GET ON A ROLL and be a TEAM LIKE THAT! GAME!!

Rocket-68

5 minutes ago, Moeknows said:

He  had 8 goals!

Only because Tock-it Neutered him!  Here's the real deal on Kuz.........

Andrei Kuzmenko scored a pair of goals but the Flames fell 4-2 to the Seattle Kraken Monday night at the Scotiabank Saddledome.

The winger now has five goals in 10 games since being acquired in a trade with the Canucks.

His first tally was his 100th carrer point, becoming the only active skater with fewer than 150 games played to reach the 100-point plateau. Kuzmenko also becomes the 35th active undrafted skater in the NHL to reach 100 points in their career.............................and we got swindled for him in a lop-sided trade for Lind-🏚️

• Haha 1

Announcers said they’d have an update on Lindholm when he disappeared in the first. No updates yet? No video showing where he could have got hurt? 

Just now, DeNiro said:

They’re making it too easy on him just like last game.

Gotta park a big body in front and pester him all night. I hope they realize you have to do that in playoff hockey.

If they keep doing these long shots with no screens and perimeter shots they’re not gonna score.

Yeah that is the problem with high skill team. They refuse to get garbage goals. 

1 minute ago, brilac said:

Oh yeah, after the quarter ends, I will probably drink. 

I haven't drank because I am so tied up in school work, and I need to sleep too. 

Best wishes. 

I am busy tomorrow with work, may sleep after 2 😞

• Cheers 1
  • chaos 1

2 minutes ago, Sell.the.team said:

Has he done anything good or useful offense wise all game?

Destroyed a toilet... hope he blows up Talbot next.

• Like 1

Just now, Slegr said:

Announcers said they’d have an update on Lindholm when he disappeared in the first. No updates yet? No video showing where he could have got hurt? 

Hes been back for 10 mins

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Only because Tock-it Neutered him!  Here's the real deal on Kuz.........

Andrei Kuzmenko scored a pair of goals but the Flames fell 4-2 to the Seattle Kraken Monday night at the Scotiabank Saddledome.

The winger now has five goals in 10 games since being acquired in a trade with the Canucks.

His first tally was his 100th carrer point, becoming the only active skater with fewer than 150 games played to reach the 100-point plateau. Kuzmenko also becomes the 35th active undrafted skater in the NHL to reach 100 points in their career.............................and we got swindled for him in a lop-sided trade for Lind-🏚️

and -3

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

We used to go to Stanley Park pitch and Putt late at night with a bottle of tequila and play a round with only putters, once shot 3 over par.....good times.

Haha..  we used to do the same at Malkin Bowl with "Midnight -football" !

• Cheers 1