[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ LA Kings, March 5, 7:30PM PST (10:30PM EST), Crypto.com Arena - Let's GET ON A ROLL and be a TEAM LIKE THAT! GAME!!

Rocket-68

God if we lose top of pacific to the Oilers and see the Kings in the 1st round, we are so gonna get sweeped. 

Edited by 24K
  • Like 1

Just now, spook007 said:

True, they need to keep the tempo up, if they want to create anything as Kings experts in slowing the game down and close it out.

I dont really see that, I see LA out working and out skating Vancouver.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Mikheyev kills every single shift of Millers. You have to get him out of the top 6. 

Podkolzin Miller Boeser

Hoglander Pettersson Lindholm.

Get a fucking goal.

I honestly think its time for Mikheyev to end up in the press box.  At this point I'd have rather us dumped him instead of Kuz.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Mikheyev kills every single shift of Millers. You have to get him out of the top 6. 

Podkolzin Miller Boeser

Get a fucking goal.

I can definitely see a shortened bench next period.  

2 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Podkolzin Miller Boeser

Get a fucking goal.

Failed experiment / Stop..

Just now, 24K said:

God if we lose top of pacific tonthe Oilers and see the Kings in the 1st round, we are so gonna get sweeped. 

I'd say the first part of that is probably inevitable at this point and unless Vegas turns ig around, van likely meets LA in round 1

2 minutes ago, KILLER said:

The kings took 2 straight...that comes with immunity until the Canucks are penalized...league rule 0U812.

Their pp is a huge reason for this slump. Put two and two together. The reason they won so many games before was because their pp actually did something. It’s basically killing their position in the standings.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82