[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ LA Kings, March 5, 7:30PM PST (10:30PM EST), Crypto.com Arena - Let's GET ON A ROLL and be a TEAM LIKE THAT! GAME!!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

I wouldn’t be upset if JT Miller sharpened his stick into a spear and threw it clean through Drew Doughty 

He'd get a major...for spearing. 😆 

• Haha 2

Just now, Canucklehead said:

If we don't start stringing together some wins they will get ahead of us.

We will see. Oilers is about to hit their condensed schedule and be off their cushy resting one.

We will see how they do playing a ton of b2b games. 

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Lindholm is a really good player. Feel like I'm on an island saying that, but he makes very good (yet unspectacular) plays all the time.

I'd love to bring him back if this poor season knocks down his salary expectations.

He's honestly a great player, people are just upset that a fan favorite went away & the replacement isn't a goal scoring freak. 

• Vintage 1

Midway through second they definitely looked more determined to just get the puck to net and look for 2nd chances.  and they finally get rewarded

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

pEtEy DoEsN’t ShOw Up AgAiNsT gOoD tEaMs

What always bugs me is that when one star shows up the other seams to struggle. Miller hasn’t looked good tonight. Can we just get all our stars to align at the same time? We still have a the third to go. He can bring it then. He’s been amazing lately so hard to fault him. I just want them to be amazing at the same time. 

• Cheers 1