[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ LA Kings, March 5, 7:30PM PST (10:30PM EST), Crypto.com Arena - Let's GET ON A ROLL and be a TEAM LIKE THAT! GAME!!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Pycnotic said:

The third line scoring like it was before Joshua’s injury hid a lot of the warts on the top 2 lines, Kuz wasn’t the problem it was mik he held down petey and Kuz and now he’s doing it to millers line

Peteys line has an inherently bigger problem, just put Suter back with Miller because now no line is producing.  Every decision tocchet has made the last month has made this team worse

We are looking pathetic.  I'm just about to call it a loss.  I knew this stretch of like 16 games would not be good for us,  still have 6 hard ones to go.

• Like 1

Just now, Rindiculous said:

Peteys line has an inherently bigger problem, just put Suter back with Miller because now no line is producing.  Every decision tocchet has made the last month has made this team worse

especially since they gave Kuz away.  Been all downhill since..................

Just now, stawns said:

The Canucks better get their sh!t figured out.........this is a likely first round matchup and right now, it's not really a close one

Honestly besides the Boston game. This team looks just like a bottom feeder. Enough of the tough schedule. They are beyond that now. They don’t look like they will ever score more than two goals a game again.

• Like 1
  • Wiener 1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Had plenty of chances early.  Just didn't score.  

I think Kings defending is making it easy for their goalie so far. I feel like this is a chess game. Whoever makes the mistake first is gonna get scored on and we let one in. Not saying the game is over, but we have to hustle a bit more to break Kings game. We look better than last game against them, but need more.