[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ LA Kings, March 5, 7:30PM PST (10:30PM EST), Crypto.com Arena - Let's GET ON A ROLL and be a TEAM LIKE THAT! GAME!!

Rocket-68

50 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Mik gets a goal, and Lindholm gets a hat trick. Just to see people go nuts here. 

Would be nice to see those two light it up. Kuz got 2 tonight so Lindy has to return the favour. 

By the way no more fighting for JT. Broken hand will finish the Canucks for playoffs. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Would be nice to see those two light it up. Kuz got 2 tonight so Lindy has to return the favour. 

By the way no more fighting for JT. Broken hand will finish the Canucks for playoffs. 

^^^^^^ THIS

JT, dear, you are paid to Play Hard, Hit Hard (within the rules), set up Boeser and fill the back of the opponent's net ... NOT TRY AND BE BRASHEAR 2.0!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Simply put this is a must-win game for so many reasons. Win and we get a little streak going. Lose and we're back to square one and can't beat a division rival we might face in the first round. We need to prove that we can beat a playoff-like team and LAK have a decent deep playoff squad with a very stingy tight defence. We have to prove we can break them down with all of our stars.

3-2 Canucks win it in OT, Petey with two goals.

Mikheyev - Miller - Boeser 

Hoglander - Petey - Suter

Podkolzin - Lindholm - Garland

PDG - Blueger - Lafferty

Aman

Hughes - Hronek

Zadorov - Juulsen

Soucy - Cole

Friedman

Demko

10 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

This is what this spot was reserved for:

image.png.f467151da6e7e0ec4bd70006622b31ac.png

Feeling lucky, punk! Well I am, Canucks will win this game and in honour of that happy accomplishment bought this ticket. Should this hit on the big one, 7 out of 7, then will share with everyone who posts during this game in this thread. How much you ask, well, up to my sole discretion but I am a generous sort ... well almost everyone, those on my IGNORE list will get a hearty handshake and a set of steak knives from Walmart as a consolation prize.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!

I’m good with steak knives. Can you maybe throw a rib eye or strip loin in for me? 

• Haha 1

Tonight would be a really good time to start stepping up. we have a hard schedule for the last 19 games even though most of them are at home. Our opponents are really tough and if we are going to do anything in the playoffs we need to show up against the better teams 

19 games left we need 12 points to get to the 97 we said we needed at the start of the season to make the playoffs...

La King 3 games

Vegas 3 games

Winnipeg 2 games

Calgary 2 games

Arizona 2 games

Colorado 1 game

Dallas 1 game

Edmonton 1 game

Montreal 1 game 

Buffalo 1 game

Washington 1 game

Anaheim 1 game

• ThereItIs 1

Man are we gonna go black jerseys for the playoffs? Man! Would that be something for me personally I was only 6 in 94 remember some hockey games though with my dad, what a trip that would be to watch playoff hockey in those jerseys with my boys now at their home games.. even if it's just the Blacks, but I hope they bring back both. Just saw this with my cup of coffee. Would be so cool!!

Also I never put my beer down so If I were to make a game that part wouldn't matter haha 

Screenshot_20240305-061425.thumb.png.4a2819ae1aaeb3d76ba69c5320c99ea2.png

Edited by Rick_theRyper
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Man are we gonna go black jerseys for the playoffs? Man! Would that be something for me personally I was only 6 in 94 remember some hockey games though with my dad, what a trip that would be to watch playoff hockey in those jerseys with my boys now at their home games.. even if it's just the Blacks, but I hope they bring back both. Just saw this with my cup of coffee. Would be so cool!!

Also I never put my beer down so If I were to make a game that part wouldn't matter haha 

Ah fuck I totally skimmed over the "next two summers" nuke that idea 

6 hours ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Simply put this is a must-win game for so many reasons. Win and we get a little streak going. Lose and we're back to square one and can't beat a division rival we might face in the first round. We need to prove that we can beat a playoff-like team and LAK have a decent deep playoff squad with a very stingy tight defence. We have to prove we can break them down with all of our stars.

3-2 Canucks win it in OT, Petey with two goals.

Well we did beat Boston quite nicely with a huge come back win just a few games ago. In fact including that game we are 2-1-1 in the last 4. Maybe the slump is over already and we’re too focused on the 4 losses in a row before that.

• Like 1

a 7:30 start? what kind of crap is that?

I'll never be able to stay up late enough for the entire game. 

• Haha 2
  • MillerTime 1

1 hour ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Its for your second beer

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Mikeyman109 said:

Tonight would be a really good time to start stepping up. we have a hard schedule for the last 19 games even though most of them are at home. Our opponents are really tough and if we are going to do anything in the playoffs we need to show up against the better teams 

19 games left we need 12 points to get to the 97 we said we needed at the start of the season to make the playoffs...

La King 3 games

Vegas 3 games

Winnipeg 2 games

Calgary 2 games

Arizona 2 games

Colorado 1 game

Dallas 1 game

Edmonton 1 game

Montreal 1 game 

Buffalo 1 game

Washington 1 game

Anaheim 1 game

Well realistically speaking we should win 1/3 vs LA/Vegas & 1/2 vs Winnipeg/Calgary/Arizona so that means we have to pick up 1 more win vs one of the others. We should be able to beat Anaheim/Washington/Montreal/Buffalo with relative ease.... that would give us 18 points and have us finish with 103. 

• Wiener 1

12 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

This is what this spot was reserved for:

image.png.f467151da6e7e0ec4bd70006622b31ac.png

Feeling lucky, punk! Well I am, Canucks will win this game and in honour of that happy accomplishment bought this ticket. Should this hit on the big one, 7 out of 7, then will share with everyone who posts during this game in this thread. How much you ask, well, up to my sole discretion but I am a generous sort ... well almost everyone, those on my IGNORE list will get a hearty handshake and a set of steak knives from Walmart as a consolation prize.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!

are you really feeling like these are "the numbers"?

• MillerTime 1

32 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

LA traffic.

Yeah - I thought of going, but 3 hours driving each way is a bit much.  I'll put up with motormouth Jim Fox on the Kings broadcast in exchange for a decent bedtime with an early golf tee time Wednesday

Edited by Googlie
Clarification
  • Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 1