[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ LA Kings, March 5, 7:30PM PST (10:30PM EST), Crypto.com Arena - Let's GET ON A ROLL and be a TEAM LIKE THAT! GAME!!

Rocket-68

So apparently our Achilles heel is 1-3-1 trap.

LA having success against us means that all the other teams will employ the system against us in the playoffs.

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Him not putting the Lotto line together when we need goals is just baffling. 

I really don’t think that’s the answer actually, but I would try moving garland up to petey line and Suter on top line and mikeyev down

2 minutes ago, Integra250 said:

Gonna get swept by the Kings in the first round if we even win the division now 

I think the oilers pass the Canucks and kings pass the knights.......this is a probable first round matchup, one van isn't likely to win.  They match up much better against vegas

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

These collapses are so typical of the history of this franchise. I am not sure why we don’t look conditioned and we look horribly slow. We just look out of shape.

Time for Phil the Thrill 😉

I wouldn't panic. We just need realign a few things. We had quite the schedule leading up to this month, plus new additions, injuries etc.

You can see them funding their form again, just a matter of consistency 

3 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

It's crazy how y'all can watch that clip and blame Boeser. While Miller skates away from Moore over to Hronek for no reason. Y'all just hate Boeser for no reason.

No offence, but Bullshit. I call it as I see it. By the way; Boeser is one of my faves, Why bother to show anyone..😘

• Vintage 1

Just now, 1-d said:

So apparently our Achilles heel is 1-3-1 trap.

LA having success against us means that all the other teams will employ the system against us in the playoffs.

1-3-1 is such a disgusting system it should really get banished from the face of the earth

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Nucklifer said:

Mikheyev has zero confidence and drags either top 6 line down. needs to be on the fourth line or scratched

Traded or suffer a season ending injury playing soccer in the hallway ala Salo

image.gif.6291e3380bd54b87affb64a7d143b961.gif

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1