[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ LA Kings, March 5, 7:30PM PST (10:30PM EST), Crypto.com Arena - Let's GET ON A ROLL and be a TEAM LIKE THAT! GAME!!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Well you clearly need glasses if your takeaway from that clip is Boeser fumbled. Who exactly is Miller covering? What space was he taking away by skating to and touching Hronek's back? Sorry, but the only bullshit I see is your take on that play.

And if the pass went back to the point, they would say it’s Boeser fault for not covering that guy.  No win situation for Boeser.

2 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

Sigh…they started so well…

Our standards sure have collapsed since the beginning of the year if that is …so well. They were ok but a great team can dominate and score at will sometimes. There have been big scores lately if you look at the scoreboard around the NHL. I don’t want to hear that this is the way it is when you see 6-2 scores. Something is off with this team.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

Was wondering this myself, LOL, has anyone ever in the history of the NHL got traded mid-game and pulled of the ice?

I think a few players may have in the 2010s

Just now, German Canuck said:

Kings are the much better team. Canucks play like a non playoff team.

A lot of mistakes a no offense. Aweful to watch

You weren't watching the kings several weeks ago I guess.   

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Why is DiGueseppe on this team? He does absolutely nothing out there. So many better options. Bring up Max Sassons. 

The more this slump continues, the more I think PDG and SL should sit a few games in the press box.

• Like 1

Just now, German Canuck said:

Kings are the much better team. Canucks play like a non playoff team.

A lot of mistakes a no offense. Aweful to watch

Confidence or lack of it is a bitch...

Learning how to win when faced with adversity is another animal this team needs to learn and will learn the hard way. Gotta be able to adapt. Clearly they struggle against superior competition who’ve been there done that in the past. They need to adjust or else they’ll be an easy out in the playoffs. 

3 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Well you clearly need glasses if your takeaway from that clip is Boeser fumbled. Who exactly is Miller covering? What space was he taking away by skating to and touching Hronek's back? Sorry, but the only bullshit I see is your take on that play.

He didn't fumble he stood there and didn't move. PS; Tired of arguing with a blind man that can't see the plays as they happen (ignore)..........................

Say it again,, these are the types of games that can wake a team up and help turn things around.  Still 20 games to go,,   Tons of time to get things right at the perfect tjme

• Cheers 1

I FUKKING hate watching these games where the Canucks just don't have it.
Reminds me of that last few years.
Come out like slugs and the coaches can't get them motivated to do something, anything.

Plus all these 50-50 battles we lose on the chip and chase.  Do something different if it isn't working, stupid ass Tochett.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

And? You still shouldn't just leave a guy wide open in the slot. Lol.

Glad a few others also saw what really caused that goal.    Boeser never back checks, forechecks, body checks, can't stick handle and is slower that molasses and always Dumps The Puck in the offensive zone - never carries a puck over the line.

A True One Dimensional Player - A Shooter only - and he's good at it - and so I never expect anything else from him as I suspect Tock-it doesn't either.

Just now, JeremyCuddles said:

Canucks looked good. One bad defensive coverage and we are down 1. Kings don't give you much, and convert on what little they get offensively.

Kings are faster to pucks and we are not generating as much in that first.

They gotta come out like the Kings owe them money in the 2nd.