[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ LA Kings, March 5, 7:30PM PST (10:30PM EST), Crypto.com Arena - Let's GET ON A ROLL and be a TEAM LIKE THAT! GAME!!

Rocket-68

1 hour ago, Devron said:

8:30 for me 😞 

yeah I know the feeling. I hated living in Manitoba while being a Canuck fan. If you could find the game on TV, it started SOOOO late. 

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

yeah I know the feeling. I hated living in Manitoba while being a Canuck fan. If you could find the game on TV, it started SOOOO late. 

8 minutes ago, snowman955 said:

Lol 10:30 here.

Yeah I’m gonna have a nap haha 

While l fully am confused with regional restrictions,  money talks. Sportsnet is eastern based . There are 5 channels on the line. The Laffs getting preferred air time.

No reason to restrict any Canadian time zone. I am in eastern Ontario, l've been subject to California games before Vancouver playing at the same time. I thank that idiot Bettman’s deal with broadcasting!

19 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Go Canucks Go

With the Lindholm rumours just in I can see Lindy go off these next 2 games and score 3 goals 3 assists. Wether he’s traded to Boston as speculated by CJ maybe this is another tactic by JR to manipulate something.

As long as Doughty is still playing for LA I hope we kick his ass.

Go Canucks :towel:

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, NucksIn50 said:

With the Lindholm rumours just in I can see Lindy go off these next 2 games and score 3 goals 3 assists. Wether he’s traded to Boston as speculated by CJ maybe this is another tactic by JR to manipulate something.

As long as Doughty is still playing for LA I hope we kick his ass.

Speaking of Lindholm, Boston, Vancouver and Pittsburgh are currently working out a three team trade. 

Lindholm to Boston

Guenztel to Vancouver

Pittsburgh probably players and picks.

3 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Speaking of Lindholm, Boston, Vancouver and Pittsburgh are currently working out a three team trade. 

Lindholm to Boston

Guenztel to Vancouver

Pittsburgh probably players and picks.

Yeah that’s the tweet I was referencing. Chris Johnston - CJ 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

We will see what happens, 

Probably nothing and go after someone else. This Mgt group is pretty clever so instead of speculating I’m just going to sit back and enjoy this ride. This is the Golden Year 😀

• MillerTime 1
  • Wiener 1

42 minutes ago, NucksIn50 said:

Yeah that’s the tweet I was referencing. Chris Johnston - CJ 

Lindholm has upside but he's not doing much so far. I'd rather keep him for the run if possible but a finisher like guentzel is a bigger need. Still like us to grab another forward like eberle or a hitter (not sold on greenway but someone of that type).  

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

I feel like, we are at the stage just to get the playoffs going. See what happens.

Mantha to vegas doesn't impress me much, he's inconsistent but might kickstart moves.

• Cheers 2