[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ LA Kings, March 5, 7:30PM PST (10:30PM EST), Crypto.com Arena - Let's GET ON A ROLL and be a TEAM LIKE THAT! GAME!!

Rocket-68

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Easy Mik. 

That would be my choice, too.  But when he was healthy, he was a pretty big breath of fresh air.  With PK ability too. 

But yeah, would be my choice as well. Even at best.

I think these should be the lines: 

Petey - Miller Boeser 

Hoglander - Lindholm - Lafferty 

Garland - blueger - Joshua 

Mik-suter- PDG / Pods 

Reasoning is lotto line was dominant and I think went through a slump but ultimately I think figure it out and will do well. Hoglander and Lafferty looked really good together previously both have motors and I think Lindholm needs to play with fast players with an edge. Garland could work on this line but once Joshua is back I think we should reunite that line. 

4th line should be decent I think and mik looks lost in top 6 but as 4th liner could do better. Suter should be a good 4th line center. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rekker said:

Only happens on our zone entries. Complete crap.

Shows how much faith they have in their team....have to cheat to try to help them win.

A team like that.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, The Duke said:

That would be my choice, too.  But when he was healthy, he was a pretty big breath of fresh air.  With PK ability too. 

But yeah, would be my choice as well. Even at best.

He’s not who he use to be. Not sure if he will ever be fast and effective.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

LA is such a boring team. I

dont want to face them at all

in the playoffs. How do fans watch this garbage?

Boring team with a boring jersey. I missed their forum purple and black

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Shows how much faith they have in their team....have to cheat to try to help them win.

A team like that.

I like their organ, there's that. Lol.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, snowman955 said:

Sure is a better defence with Chaos out.

“To be fair” it’s Soucy-in, Myers-out and Soucy had been fabulous this season.  

I’d still take both in the lineup. 

• Like 1
  • chaos 1

Just now, The Duke said:

“To be fair” it’s Soucy-in, Myers-out and Soucy had been fabulous this season.  

I’d still take both in the lineup. 

Usually guys in their first game back are a step behind but he's been great. Cole looks super tired though. I think he needs a break when Myers is ready.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Crimson JH said:

Boring team with a boring jersey. I missed their forum purple and black

Ya. The Canucks need to go back to the skate jersey. It’s way better than the whale. I think fans that say they don’t like the logo have to remember that a lot of people like the black jerseys and I think it’s because they haven’t come up with an amazing logo in their history. I think the skate is amazing but many don’t. It’s still better than the whale.

• Like 1