[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ LA Kings, March 5, 7:30PM PST (10:30PM EST), Crypto.com Arena - Let's GET ON A ROLL and be a TEAM LIKE THAT! GAME!!

Rocket-68

7 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

I feel like, we are at the stage just to get the playoffs going. See what happens.

Yeah, right? If in preseason you would’ve told me this team would be in a slump March 5, 2024 and be 1st in the Western Conference with 85 points I think I’d say cmon I’d be happy with 3rd in the division or a guaranteed wild card…. I’m all for adding in hopes to win our 1st Cup , in saying that PA and JR are golden right now so I’ll just trust in their vision/process. 

Go Canucks :towel:

• Cheers 2

OH YEAH! This is a matchup I love any day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets take the crown in their own barn!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

This is what this spot was reserved for:

image.png.f467151da6e7e0ec4bd70006622b31ac.png

Feeling lucky, punk! Well I am, Canucks will win this game and in honour of that happy accomplishment bought this ticket. Should this hit on the big one, 7 out of 7, then will share with everyone who posts during this game in this thread. How much you ask, well, up to my sole discretion but I am a generous sort ... well almost everyone, those on my IGNORE list will get a hearty handshake and a set of steak knives from Walmart as a consolation prize.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!

haha we should all start doing this. 

• chaos 1
  • Wiener 1

7 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

6892C9DD-F19A-436C-905E-5B65894867DD.jpeg

Man I wish I had the time and Photoshop skills to come up with something like this. I had to do a double-take and then a triple-take before I realized that wasn't the original album cover! The way it all blends together so seamlessly... exquisite work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Strawbone said:

Man I wish I had the time and Photoshop skills to come up with something like this. I had to do a double-take and then a triple-take before I realized that wasn't the original album cover! The way it all blends together so seamlessly... exquisite work.

It was @Coconuts who made it, so I can’t take credit!

• ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

I used MS paint ngl

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Imagine if Phil is the key to this whole thing? 

LOL, how do you predict that? 😉

Cheers brother!

If we win it all with Phil on the team every contending team will want him in their line up next year. He could name his price. Even if he only plays a couple minutes game.

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

I used MS paint ngl

I know, I thought my sarcasm would be obvious lol. I love terrible MS Paint jobs like this! I've done more than a few myself.

download.jpg

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Mik gets a goal, and Lindholm gets a hat trick. Just to see people go nuts here. 

+ EP gets in a line brawl and Demko scores on the EN to increase the amount of nuts

• Haha 1

Apropos of nothing, Nils Hoglander has 19 even strength goals that's 17th in the entire league.

I'm not 100% convinced Guentzel would be a better goal scorer from now till the end of the playoffs, perhaps likely but not totally sold. Nvm having another year at 1.1M.

Also really excited to see Soucy back in the lineup, we've missed him

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Joe King said:

If we win it all with Phil on the team every contending team will want him in their line up next year. He could name his price. Even if he only plays a couple minutes game.

Let’s do this!

• Like 1