[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ LA Kings, March 5, 7:30PM PST (10:30PM EST), Crypto.com Arena - Let's GET ON A ROLL and be a TEAM LIKE THAT! GAME!!

Rocket-68

3 minutes ago, Dom said:

Oilers gonna catch us boys n girls. 

Doesn't matter. One way or another, Vancouver is going to have beat Edmonton if they hope to advance. Whoever gets Edmonton in round one is going to lose, so if Vancouver wins the first round, they'll likely be up against Edmonton. Sadly, I don't think anybody else can beat them in the playoffs. I see an Edmonton-Florida Cup Final.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dom said:

Oilers gonna catch us boys n girls. 

If they do, they'll get Vegas as the WC team and get beaten by reactivated-just-in-time Mark Stone and co.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Mikheyev going to have a monster game, a hatty fuelled by 3 JT assists

You read it here first

Can you imagine if Mik could start scoring what a difference that would make. That's what happened when Joshua started scoring on the Garland line, they became a huge game changer line. Atm the Canucks lines just look jumbled together without Joshua in the line up. 

3 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Going to miss the game. I'm going to bed. I can't keep food or water down.

Hope you feel better soon!

• Like 2

Watching the Kings feed, they are worried about the travel on their western Canada road trip. The immense Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver trip. :classic_ninja: How will they ever manage that many miles? It only has one two day break between Vancouver and Edmonton. No back to backs. Absolutely brutal work by the schedule makers there.

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, 24K said:

Must win. Oilers just won't lose these days. 

thats pretty inconsiderate.

never did like those guys

• Haha 1

What do people think about the Lindholm <> Guentzel 3 way trade? Jake Guentzel is injured, so that's an issue. Have the Canucks given Lindholm enough time to give him up so quickly for Guentzel? Lindholm has 38 pts vs Jake Guentzel's 50 pts. Both are up for new contracts.