[PGT] Canucks at Kings

15 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We could but we won’t. We will have Willander playing on his elc during the oelevator high cost (2) years. Unlike Benning, the Moran, this management has a plan. 

yep, let Willander marinate in college for another year, and then bring him up when he's got some confidence. Hronek and Willander will make an excellent top 4 right side. 

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

was there a cap reason to do this, other than trade panic? 

no, unless Myers is back but I dont think so. Myers has a daily cap that covers soucey and even another 2.5 mil AVV on the daily.

2 minutes ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

Yes, that could be the reason, because they still have a roster limit.

Kessel has to be signed before friday to be eligible to play in the playoffs.... You might have figured this out...

I dont want to see them give away Podz for a rental!

unless they waive Aman, who they will lose for sure on waivers, I think it might be the only roster move they can make at the moment. 

If there's a plan in the works to move another F by Friday, then they can bring Podz back up next week. He sure looks ready. 

• Cheers 2

Just now, Bob Long said:

I have a theory that Tocc wants to lighten the room up a bit, this could be a good way to do that. 

I already said this once but here we go. Lighten? If anything the room gets heavier. 

What's he gonna do though eat 60 hotdogs at intermissions to make the boys laugh? Juggle hotdogs? Grab his large stomach and belly dance? 

1 minute ago, Captain Hughes said:

I already said this once but here we go. Lighten? If anything the room gets heavier. 

What's he gonna do though eat 60 hotdogs at intermissions to make the boys laugh? Juggle hotdogs? Grab his large stomach and belly dance? 

I think there could be a lot of quiet guys in there, so maybe its just to help keep things loose particularly when they are down between periods. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

unless they waive Aman, who they will lose for sure on waivers, I think it might be the only roster move they can make at the moment. 

If there's a plan in the works to move another F by Friday, then they can bring Podz back up next week. He sure looks ready. 

Naw they won't lose Aman. 

• ThereItIs 2

8 hours ago, iinatcc said:

Garbage hockey has worked for LA in the past

Stanley Cup Playoffs Hockey GIF by NHL

They didn’t play the trap when they won. 
5 guys standing in the neutral zone was NJs bore the teams and the fans  out of the building system.

It worked for NJ but it doesn’t change that it’s shit to watch and probably even worse to play. 

Hope this wasn't mentioned previously, but I thought Lafferty played really well last night. What a difference Soucy makes to this team. Early on Hronek was really struggling with the puck too. Lucky for this team, Demko played lights out again. This power play though.....

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Naw they won't lose Aman. 

Exactly, because no one sees what PA sees in Aman... aint nobody claiming him on waivers! And would we miss him anyway?

now Podz, I hope this is a roster thing to fit Kessel in because anything else will really piss me off. Podz is the canuck draft pick you always watch growing, learning, adjusting, I want to see him with JT and Brock this year as soon as Joshua is back.