[PGT] Canucks at Kings

9 hours ago, Chicken. said:

Demmer won us this game for sure

That was a team win and our stars playing like stars. Hard to beat us when these guys all show up.

QH

EP

Millsy

Demmer

• Vintage 1

18 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

I already said this once but here we go. Lighten? If anything the room gets heavier. 

What's he gonna do though eat 60 hotdogs at intermissions to make the boys laugh? Juggle hotdogs? Grab his large stomach and belly dance? 

Come on, you know its going to be fun. Besides, this forum needs a whipping boy who actually deserves it!

You will grow to like him, Vancouver will like him. We only hated him because he was on an opposing team.

8 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

That was a team win and our stars playing like stars. Hard to beat us when these guys all show up.

QH

EP

Millsy

Demmer

you didnt notice Brock? you just listen to the media or did you watch the game?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

Come on, you know its going to be fun. Besides, this forum needs a whipping boy who actually deserves it!

You will grow to like him, Vancouver will like him. We only hated him because he was on an opposing team.

Fine I'll go along with this. Next canucks game I attend I'll have a Kessel jersey over my fat suit 

• Haha 1

Maybe we can guess how many hrs until we have the answer.  Phil the thrill? Rick was saying in 48hrs few days ago on him.  

This team is full of excitement this season. 

Enjoy it.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Hughes said:

Rick dollyball saying podz going down has nothing to do with Joshua or kessel

Where did he said not related to Phil?  I only see not related to Joshua, which is expected since he didn't travel with the team.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jaimito said:

Maybe we can guess how many hrs until we have the answer.  Phil the thrill? Rick was saying in 48hrs few days ago on him.  

This team is full of excitement this season. 

Enjoy it.  

I think it was reported yesterday Dubas was planning on moving Guentzel by "tomorrow" (today).

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Where did he said not related to Phil?  I only see not related to Joshua, which is expected since he didn't travel with the team.  

I was listening to Halford and barf. They said rick just said that about 5 min ago. Should edit he said rick says he's not hearing it has to do with Phil. But rick is hard of hearing.....

Edited by Captain Hughes
  • Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

maybe its Phil time?

If Podz is the sacrificial asset that has to leave to get fat Phil into the line up, it will be a sad day for the team. He's seen his best days and has nothing to offer

except maybe help coaching in Abbotsford. 

Everyone saw the speed of the game last night and the effort we put in to beat the Kings, (Damn fine job too), and then put washed up, overweight Kesell in there.

LOL.  Be a huge mistake. 

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

If Podz is the sacrificial asset that has to leave to get fat Phil into the line up, it will be a sad day for the team. He's seen his best days and has nothing to offer

Everyone saw the speed of the game last night and the effort we put in to beat the Kings, (Damn fine job too), and then put washed up, overweight Kesell in there.

LOL.  Be a huge mistake. 

Wouldn't fret about that.     Geuntzal is more likely.   Not sure how many more games Podz has left in him, before he needs to clear waivers.. anyone? 

3 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

LOL.  Be a huge mistake. 

you dont think it would put Vegas off their game tomorrow? I bet kessel knows all the crap to put them off their game!

3 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Wouldn't fret about that.     Geuntzal is more likely.   Not sure how many more games Podz has left in him, before he needs to clear waivers.. anyone? 

Just looked up Geuntzal and I can see why they may want him for a playoff run. 

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Sigh.   Yes he's good man.    Is the timing correct?   Depends on the cost. 

Edited by IBatch
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Podz will play rest of year after TDL because of the roster limits being dropped. this was first games this year so no waivers till 10th game I think, but it wont matter if he is just here rest of season (after friday)

If it is Geuntzal I sure hope we did not give up our Core V2.0 players or prospects.

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Dude is clutch in playoffs.  My only concern is his injury. Will he be back in time and good enough for round 1. 

4 minutes ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

Podz will play rest of year after TDL because of the roster limits being dropped. this was first games this year so no waivers till 10th game I think, but it wont matter if he is just here rest of season (after friday)

If it is Geuntzal I sure hope we did not give up our Core V2.0 players or prospects.

Think  there is a limit on actual games and he's getting close.     Find it a little confusing though.   So thanks. 

Edit: BTW, we gave up our second best prospect according to THN, in the Lindholm trade.   It wasn't Willander, he was our third best prospect.  So get the concern.   Hope that management, is working for the Miller first half/QHs/Demko contracts as the window.   Pretty sure they are. 

Edited by IBatch