[PGT] Canucks at Kings

5 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Well, he's here so I know he's a Nux fan.  Just too much pessimistic for me at times.  

All good.  We can all celebrate and commiserate together.  

I am without a doubt a Nucks fan. 

Many of you may not like what I have to say, and that's totally fine. I stand by it and when I am wrong I am here to take the shit. All good man. 

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

LOL

I don't even care that much about wins right now.  I'm more interested in seeing the boys work on the details of the game including consistency of effort.  The rest will fall into place.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, BobbyClarke said:

I wouldn’t say that. He did his job. He’s one of our stars, as are JT, EP, etc. It was a solid game by pretty much everyone. You could just as easily say Talbot kept them in the game. 

He literally robbed them of the go ahead goal, maybe you took a pee break and missed it 😂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BobbyClarke said:

I wouldn’t say that. He did his job. He’s one of our stars, as are JT, EP, etc. It was a solid game by pretty much everyone. You could just as easily say Talbot kept them in the game. 

Exactly. That was a team win! 

• Cheers 1

Just now, HKSR said:

I don't even care that much about wins right now.  I'm more interested in seeing the boys work on the details of the game including consistency of effort.  The rest will fall into place.

We still needs wins to stay ahead of Edmonton. They have 4 games in hand and are only 9 pts back

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

You need guys like Lindholm for these types of games.  I'd really hate to lose that element from our lineup.

He's proven his worth. 

c60020bdbccbfa062b91fc7efcc4d87c38e2b20c

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Combover said:

I hate any team that plays that garbage brand of hockey that they’re doing in LA.

87 points on the season.
just keep em coming. 

I’d like to know when they switched to 2 refs and 3 linesmen. 

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

I am without a doubt a Nucks fan. 

Many of you may not like what I have to say, and that's totally fine. I stand by it and when I am wrong I am here to take the shit. All good man. 

There is a weird unwritten rule you can’t be negative. You can only be positive. Some fans just don’t have thick skins and come up with the lame reaction, “Your no fan”. It’s a pathetic comment and just a way to shut people up. Their issue not yours. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, HKSR said:

You need guys like Lindholm for these types of games.  I'd really hate to lose that element from our lineup.

I agree. I don’t think adding more scoring and subtracting other elements is the key to winning in the playoffs 

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Combover said:

I hate any team that plays that garbage brand of hockey that they’re doing in LA.

87 points on the season.
just keep em coming. 

Garbage hockey has worked for LA in the past

Stanley Cup Playoffs Hockey GIF by NHL

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Yes to both.  Need to play the right way but also need to clinch.  Losing regularly can drain the team.  Confidence is one thing, but forcing to catch up also means more Demko in net, more risk of injuries to everyone.   

5 more wins probably will do it.  It's a rat race at this time of the season.  Every team is trying to win, and remainder of the Nux opponents are all pretty good. 

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

I love that JT showed confidence in how they can beat them....got their game plan figured out.

F the Kings...they're trash.

Thats it.DEB is beyond repair.We need to bag Miller somehow and bring him to her basement.Put some costume on him.Take some photos for future needs(next contract)🤣🤪