[PGT] Canucks at Kings

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

I honestly don't know that I've ever seen a player skate/stickhandle like Huggy. He's so agile, quick, smooth. It's really a treat to watch him. It's pretty rare that he falters...he's rock solid. What a great captain he is.

and you just know that JT respects the hell out of his skills and will listen to him when need be. I mean how could anyone not admire Huggy he is unreal and mature beyond his years.

• Cheers 2

18 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

LA plays an insanely frustrating and boring brand of hockey. Lol. Glad we got the win, but I really hope we don't have to play the snoozers in the playoffs. My goodness.

Amen to that. Those bastards tried to put me to sleep. 

• Haha 2
  • MillerTime 1

7 minutes ago, Devron said:

Exactly. That was a team win! 

No passengers tonight! Lindholms offensemight be MIA, but guy is crazy dominant in FO circle. See what happens to him at TDL….but in a PO type game, the FO % was felt.

Edited by BC_Hawk
  • Like 3

Just now, steviewonder20 said:

I do because I was one of them, lol. I thought it would be Tortorella all over again. I’m glad I was wrong.

We’re all wrong from time to time. I thought the OEL trade was awesome, haha. It’s just fun to look back 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Dom said:

I am without a doubt a Nucks fan. 

Many of you may not like what I have to say, and that's totally fine. I stand by it and when I am wrong I am here to take the shit. All good man. 

Good on you for eating that sweet crow. There’s a lot of questioning of fandom that doesn’t seem to serve much of a point 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Darius said:

I don’t mind @Dom he wears his heart on his sleeve. At least he doesn’t  post the  same thing over and over again dozens of times in the gdt every gdt.  

Yes because you feel

entitled and feel your opinion is important. You know everyone personally and who they are as fans. Must be nice to be that judgemental and right all the time. I could suggest by your posts that you attack

people because you Lack

confidence and need attention but I won’t because I don’t know you. That would just be rude but you do come odd as sounding very rude to suggest fans are more fans than others when you have no personal connection to anyone on here to say that.

7 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Amen to that. Those bastards tried to put me to sleep. 

Looked like playoff hockey. After shitty first, Canucks dominated…loved seeing that. They out muscled the kings. Soucy’s return was felt! And Zad…exactly what we needed.

once again, this was a PO type game!

Edited by BC_Hawk
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Good on you for eating that sweet crow. There’s a lot of questioning of fandom that doesn’t seem to serve much of a point 

Questioning the team goes along those same lines though.

Each and every game......it doesn't serve much of a point to make declarations that they're "this" or "that".  Don't get too high or too low. But some'll write the team off at the first signs of trouble. Doesn't serve much of a point.

Ride it out. Wait and see.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, HKSR said:

He looked decent with Miller and Brock.  That could help as Suter can play his role as 4C again.

Although, can you imagine if Mikheyev was Toffoli or Guentzel? 😆

I am not saying don’t trade him.  He is clearly still in the recovery phase of his injury, and can be back to full speed by the end of the season or next season when he has a full summer.

If you can upgrade for the short term you still do it.

4 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

I don't know why you always act surprised that people want to rub it in your face. Cracks me up.

I am not surprised at all. You do it all the time. That’s what cracks me up. If you feel the need to rub it in peoples faces. It says a lot more about you than I so whatever floats your boat I guess. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82