[PGT] Canucks at Kings

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes because you feel

entitled and feel your opinion is important. You know everyone personally and who they are as fans. Must be nice to be that judgemental and right all the time. I could suggest by your posts that you attack

people because you Lack

confidence and need attention but I won’t because I don’t know you. That would just be rude but you do come odd as sounding very rude to suggest fans are more fans than others when you have no personal connection to anyone on here to say that.

You are making stuff up as you go . If I thought my opinion was that important I’d post the same tripe a million times every gdt like you do. 

hey I’m not the first to point this out to you but carry on… 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, CaptainQuin said:

I’m here the whole time , and all I see every game is negativity from you , it’s pathetic

Puts up walls of text, and then accuses others of looking for attention. 
When Canucks were playing like merde

since 2015, that type of post was getting 

upvotes galore

.Now that Canucks having been playing great, not so much. It’s lonely being the critical play by play commentator, when the wins are piling up. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

What is the point of this post other than wanting attention? 

This post:

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by Jurassic World

Thought the point was pretty clear guess Ur too dense to get the point ? Not suprising!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Questioning the team goes along those same lines though.

Each and every game......it doesn't serve much of a point to make declarations that they're "this" or "that".  Don't get too high or too low. But some'll write the team off at the first signs of trouble. Doesn't serve much of a point.

Ride it out. Wait and see.

I am allowed to question them. Sorry, I am not perfect. You don't know what I am going through in life, just like I don't know what you are going through. 

3 minutes ago, Darius said:

You are making stuff up as you go . If I thought my opinion was that important I’d post the same tripe a million times every gdt like you do. 

Again you are looking for people

to jump about the attack train you have created. Not sure what your

end goal is. Let’s talk hockey. I am not doing these childish games you are looking to play but let’s talk hockey.

Moving on:

Petey had an amazing game. He really came through tonight.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Wiener 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am not surprised at all. You do it all the time. That’s what cracks me up. If you feel the need to rub it in peoples faces. It says a lot more about you than I so whatever floats your boat I guess. 

Dont you ever got sick and tired going against everybody?Find me one who like your posts and i will apologies right away.Btw i know you support yourself.Doesn't count

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Darius said:

I don’t know how he does it. Probably has pre-prepared comments on a word document that he copies and pastes all game.

I lose track of the play every time I try to post during the game. lol.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dom said:

I am allowed to question them. Sorry, I am not perfect. You don't know what I am going through in life, just like I don't know what you are going through. 

Ya that’s why we all should keep

it hockey related rather than attacking and saying people aren’t fans and you only post negative comments which isn’t true. They only wish to POST to the negative comments. Usually it’s comments like where are all the naysayers now?nWhat are you looking for when you make that comment. Easy. Attention.

Great gritty playoff like road game had it all and we need to prove we can win these. Solid defence by us, unreal goaltending and clutch scoring by our 2 stars. Credit to Hoglander, Garland, Petey and of course Boeser and Miller.

Hughes and Hronek played well despite the brainfart on the goal.

Been a while since we blew teams out with our offence but I'd rather win tidy tough defensive matchups like this to be honest.

As much as I've hated the Lindholm trade, I'd certainly rather we not lose more future assets to turn him into Guentzel. Cut our losses and deploy a more defensive team.

15 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Amen to that. Those bastards tried to put me to sleep. 

Having watched this game along with the rest of the rabble on this forum, I would hazard a guess that if LA Kings stick with the 1-3-1 the Canucks will figure them out over the next 2 games and then roll right over them come playoff time when changing strategy normally doesn't pay off.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, steviewonder20 said:

I do because I was one of them, lol. I thought it would be Tortorella all over again. I’m glad I was wrong.

I don't think anyone knew much about Tocchet, as a coach at least. But we had a turnaround the moment he came in Hard to know if it was Tocchet's system, in the little time he had in a half season to teach it, or just the New Coach bump, or if it was just Demko coming back healthy.  But while Tocchet's winning record helped screw the last drops out of any hope of landing Bedard, you could see the beginnings of something good.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lemon Face said:

Dont you ever got sick and tired going against everybody?Find me one who like your posts and i will apologies right away.Btw i know you support yourself.Doesn't count

lol. I guess I know who doesn’t read posts. I will be accepting your apology anytime now. You just have to read through posts. Emojis count. Enjoy.

Moving on. 

Petey and Miller came through. Demko was amazing. 

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Games like this show the need for a big body player that can park in front of the net and piss the other goalie off.

Talbot had way too easy of a night and if it wasn’t for a missed empty net by the kings or the post things could have gone the other way.

Really nice to see them play patient and not try and force things to much. That’s how LA gets you. They sit back and wait for you to make mistakes and get frustrated. Very mature game played by the Canucks tonight. Seems like they learned their lesson. 

I've been begging for Bjugstad or Greenway. Please JR/PA!!! 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

lol. I guess I know who doesn’t read posts. I will be accepting your apology anytime now. You just have to read through posts. Enjoy.

As i sad you dont count.Did they call you BOT on this forum?????

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

lol. I guess I know who doesn’t read posts. I will be accepting your apology anytime now. You just have to read through posts. Emojis count. Enjoy.

Moving on. 

Petey and Miller came through. Demko was amazing. 

Hughes is a generational talent and dominated this game. Our core dominated their core. We are better. Them’s the facts. Bow 🙇 to the Empties. 

• Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 3

Just now, Lemon Face said:

As i sad you dont count.Did they call you BOT on this forum?????

I don’t really care what you think. You are just as important as any other poster on here so what you think of me has no bearing on anything. Just an opinion. Let’s keep it hockey related.

What did you think about the game?