[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

1 minute ago, Mac said:

oohh this team....being at the top of the league....oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol

Hopefully they can continue winning games during the "2nd part of the season" - down the stretch, after other teams have loaded up. Canucks will definitely get in the playoffs, so you never know I guess.

Ahhh the Trade Deadline Day. A day filled with boring talk from boring people and breaking the news first is more important than actually providing the information on the trade. 

incoming; trades where we don’t know the value until an hour later, while the insider who broke the news first pats themself on the back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Well hopefully Podkolzin keeps it up and we get depth from our Farm team this playoff run. If the team plays well they can still beat anyone. I'm glad we didn't go crazy

Likely a little adrenaline since being called up, but he's looked great. Looks faster, calm with his decision-making, and he likes to shoot the puck. I'd like to see him reunited with Miller and Boeser down the stretch.

We will probably do a small trade or two and sign Kessel, but JR and Allvin have been the most active traders already this season. 

They did most of the work long before the deadline with bringing in Zadorov and Lindholm. If they can find another D, awesome, but we already fired all barrels. 

Just now, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Vatrano would be an excellent add. He could put us over the top offensively. 

Insurance on the backend would be great too, preferably someone with cup experience. 

Vatrano and say....Erik Johnson from Buffalo? He has cup experience and 6'4" 230 lbs.

• Like 1

Day isn't over yet, but I'm glad Allvin never traded the Hoglander, Podkolzin, the Swedish prospects or the 2025 1st.

Lots of other teams in the west loading up to try and take the Canucks down. No worries, we might still get that little chubby old guy soon.

• Vintage 1

16 hours ago, Sika21 said:

Chris Faber is next to me at the Barbershop right now. I told him Guentzel just went to Carolina.

”Don’t worry we’re getting Toffoli” 

Weird 

I ran into bob McKenzie at the local salamander rescue and said we were close on Crosby 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

FLA looks good. Okposo should be a nice vet add for the bottom 6. 

He looked terrible in the games i've seen. Zach benson was about the only one who looked ok, a rookie on a cursed team.

• Cheers 1