[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

Just now, stawns said:

Why do you think they need D?  Friedman is a #8 dman and when everyone's healthy, hes in Abby.  Dumba is one of the most overrated dmen in the league, imo.

He throws the body and blocks shots. His puck moving is better than a few of our dmen is all.

I like Friedman, he is physical and doesn't back down. No complaints from me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RakuRaku said:

Dang it!!! The Bruins just picked up Peeke who was linked to us all last summer... We couldn't even offer Jett Woo???

Who was slated for a buyout this summer.  Who's coming out for peeke?  

2 minutes ago, Bardown said:

You know Kuz can't play D and is soft along the boards right?

I'm curious if you think that type of player is successful in the playoffs?

We will never find out hahahahaha

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Except JT is still tasked with the main shutdown role, as evidenced last night when he was matched up against Eichel all night. 

It did however, free up Lindholm to play more offense. 

Depth matters! 

It will definitely depend on each particular team they play but having that diversity in the playoffs when matchups change significantly from series to series should pay off.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Screw said:

Many have poked at Vancouver all season and they keep rolling.   Love the doubters.   Love when the team proves them wrong. All the sweeter.

Happy the hype train for the Canucks has died.  Keep the boys hungry and prove everyone wrong like they have all season; all the way to winning the cup.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Bardown said:

You know Kuz can't play D and is soft along the boards right?

I'm curious if you think that type of player is successful in the playoffs?

You just described Boeser - to a "T".   So, why does he get to stay and Kuz go.   At least Kuz can stick handle, skate faster and be a better play maker than BB6 and has PROVEN he can score more - if he is allowed to play his style of game - just like Tock-it lets Brock do at free will and no accountability.

Double standard!

• Confused 1

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

You just described Boeser - to a "T".   So, why does he get to stay and Kuz go.   At least Kuz can stick handle, skate faster and be a better play maker than BB6 and has PROVEN he can score more - if he is allowed to play his style of game - just like Tock-it lets Brock do at free will and no accountability.

Double standard!

Brock is far from soft along the boards.  In actual fact, he has been really strong along the boards.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Jeremy Hronek said:

3:46 AM on my end guys.......Canucks going to do anything here?  Any rumours?

If not, I'll head to bed.  Don't think I have much left in the tank.  

Nothing big to be had today i think Id crash out. The bigger fish have been caught anyways

• Like 1

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

Double standard!

Do you even watch the games in between complaining and posting bambi gifs?

Boeser has been defensively sound all year and his line has been matched up against other teams best all season.   ITs structure and D that wins games, what did Kuz's 39 goals do for the team last year?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1