[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

I wonder if the devils are going to circle back on Markstrom, or if they decide to move Toffoli, throw in the towel on the season, and try again for Markstrom at the draft.

7 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

We traded this year's 2nd to move Dickinson.

Is that what it was? Weve been involved in so many trades this year they kind of blended together.

• Cheers 2

Just now, Rocket Jay said:

Sounds like Dubas wants to fleece Jim

Lots of Pittsburgh beat writers talking up Guentzel. Dreger, who is likely a bit more 3rd party, is talking like the Canucks are interested but not super interested. IE not wanting to move guys like Hogs and Podz for him. If a 3 way happens. It'll be Boston getting Lindholm, Pittsburgh getting whatever rosters players Boston is fine parting with, and we get Guentzel. I really don't see us moving Raty, Hogs or Podz for Guentzel. Along with Lindholm. We get worse overall doing that. I'd be fine if Lindholm out, Guentzel in. But once you start adding Hogs, Podz and Raty. That's gonna be a no for me dog.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

It would have to be next year's 2nd. We traded our 2nd for this year, think it was used to get Zadorov, unless I'm mistaken.

Hard to keep up for sure. We traded our 2024 2nd rounder in dickinson trade, we traded last year's 2nd for hronek.

https://www.capfriendly.com/trades/canucks

Edited by OldFaithfulcap
f

10 minutes ago, Honkin Hronek said:

If Guentzel wants to be here...He should put all the playoff teams interested on his 12 team no trade list (except Vancouver) 

That would tie Dubass hands, we could offer him whatever we were willing to part with 50% retention, Take it or leave it Dubass.. LOL

Edited by Blitz-Pix
  • Haha 1

Just now, gwarrior said:

Is that what it was? Weve been involved in so many trades this year they kind of blended together.

Yeah, it just gets so confusing cause picks are moved but sometimes they are moved 2 years from when the trade happens. We traded a 3rd and one of our 5th rounders this year for Zadorov. But it's a 2026 3rd. We moved a 2024 2nd and Dickinson for Stillman, that was like two years ago. Which is why it's so confusing.

1 minute ago, Blitz-Pix said:

If Guentzel wants to be here...He should put all the playoff teams interested on his 12 team no trade list (except Vancouver) 

That would tie Dubass hands, we could offer him whatever we were willing to part with 50% retention, Take it or leave it Dubass.. LOL

Evil plan initiated 

2 minutes ago, Blitz-Pix said:

Nothing Offer GIF

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Yeah, it just gets so confusing cause picks are moved but sometimes they are moved 2 years from when the trade happens. We traded a 3rd and one of our 5th rounders this year for Zadorov. But it's a 2026 3rd. We moved a 2024 2nd and Dickinson for Stillman, that was like two years ago. Which is why it's so confusing.

I should have looked it up. But yeah, when a pick from a couple years down the road gets moved, it can be easy to forget where it went.

10 minutes ago, Blitz-Pix said:

Unfortunately i think these lists are generated at the beginning of the season, no?