[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

I wonder if Ehlers gets traded snd what the acquisition / contract extension is.  I see him as Guentzel light.  A bit feisty.  Would be a good fit in VAN for but will be 29 next year.

On 5/28/2024 at 8:15 PM, Goose said:

I wonder if Ehlers gets traded snd what the acquisition / contract extension is.  I see him as Guentzel light.  A bit feisty.  Would be a good fit in VAN for but will be 29 next year.

Talk about a skill player that goes absolutely quiet in the playoffs. No thank you. 

• Like 1

Saw a suggestion from the media to acquire Mario Ferraro from SJ sharks.  While he is a decent player, physical and possibly a top 4 fit at a reasonable salary and Mik would probably be a really good fit for SJ's needs to support Celebrini with some defensive forwards on the other lines......would we think with Ray and Cammi both involved in some capacity with the team that Mario would be a bit of a conflict?  

On 6/12/2024 at 1:05 PM, kettlevalley said:

Saw a suggestion from the media to acquire Mario Ferraro from SJ sharks.  While he is a decent player, physical and possibly a top 4 fit at a reasonable salary and Mik would probably be a really good fit for SJ's needs to support Celebrini with some defensive forwards on the other lines......would we think with Ray and Cammi both involved in some capacity with the team that Mario would be a bit of a conflict?  

lol sj ain't gonna look for players like mik.. they are continuing to tank

22 hours ago, Honkin Hronek said:

Are we using this thread or the new one I made?

I'd say it's time for the new one.  This one was about the TDL in March...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/17/2024 at 6:50 PM, wai_lai416 said:

lol sj ain't gonna look for players like mik.. they are continuing to tank

If they’re looking to tank then Mikheyev is the best player to do it with. 1 goal in 50 games screams tanking quality material. 

• Tank 1

• Sharpshooter unpinned, pinned and unpinned this topic