[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

11 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

COL VGK BOS NYR FLD EDM VAN WPG

Anyone can win the Cup out of those 8 teams. 

That's a lot of tough competition.  I wouldn't give up one of the top 3 prospects to take a kick at the can. Half of those 8 teams are probably better than us right now..  

I'd toss Dallas in there too

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

With VGK and COL loading up and soon getting top players back from injury we can't move out Lindholm and trade for Guentzel. 

If we get Guentzel we have to keep Lindholm.  Give up Mikheyev for cap purposes. 

If we're giving up a lot for Guentzel then keep Lindholm and take a proper kick at the can..

Can't send out Lindholm and bring in Guentzel. It would be a waste of assets. 

If JR really wants to go for it then he has to make the tough decision and go all in.. half assing it isn't worth it..

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

With VGK and COL loading up and soon getting top players back from injury we can't move out Lindholm and trade for Guentzel. 

If we get Guentzel we have to keep Lindholm.  Give up Mikheyev for cap purposes. 

If we're giving up a lot for Guentzel then keep Lindholm and take a proper kick at the can..

If JR really wants to go for it then he has to make the tough decision and go all in.. half assing it isn't worth it..

Exactly this. Do whatever you gotta do to get Mikheyev off the books and we're chilling. 

• Upvote 2
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, AngryGoose said:

I want to know more about Guentzel preferring a trade to VAN

Not sure why, but I get a bad mojo, vibe from Jake G. Ghost of King Loui?

Watch it be the opposite. But I don't want the team to make one trade too many.

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Who is Vegas getting back?  Eichel is already back and stone is a long way off, even at a best case scenario

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Who is Vegas getting back?  Eichel is already back and stone is a long way off, even at a best case scenario

Looks like a Vegas Coiler round one. Vegas will have all their guy back and send McBaby to his soother - the golf course.

• Vintage 2

19 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Not sure why, but I get a bad mojo, vibe from Jake G. Ghost of King Loui?

Watch it be the opposite. But I don't want the team to make one trade too many.

I hear ya-you just never know how a player is going to fit.   Look no further than PLD in LA.  If its a Lindholm/Guentzel swap somehow someway Id be curious (although I think Lindholm btw Garland/Joshua might be really good)

I like that Duhaime kid in MIN too for the 4th line.  Him and Lafferty would be a menace on Bleugars wings. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rekker said:

Wonder if he has a no movement clause, can pick his spots? Like VanCity

Gunentzel has a 12 team No Trade List so has a bit of control over where he goes. 

• Thanks 1

If we could add Toffoli and Greenway WHILE keeping Lindholm that’s the better play IMO. We’d have to find a taker for Mik though.

Lindholm Pettersson Toffoli

Hoglander Miller Boeser

Joshua Blueger Garland

Greenway Suter Lafferty/Podz