[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

3 minutes ago, BCNate said:

My targets in order:

One of

Vatrano

Buchnevich

Toffoli

Guenzel

and one of

Duclair

Granlund

Zucker

Toffoli and Zucker wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. 

We know the ask for Zucker is a 2nd.  I say we offer a 3rd + Mcdonough/Klimovich or something along those lines.

For Toffoli, I'd offer Mikheyev + 2nd + another mid tier prospect.  Should probably get it done.

Toffoli-Petey-Lindholm

Zucker-Miller-Boeser

Joshua-Blueger-Garland

Hoglander-Suter-Lafferty

• Like 1

Potential top 6 UFA adds, we need at least one of them:

Toffoli or Zucker most likekly

Guentzel (likely too pricey)

Toffoli 

Eberle 

Zucker (borderline top 6)

Debrusk (borderline top 6)

Edited by Bure_Pavel

I was just listening to the fan93.7(Pittsburgh) they were saying that Rutherford is refusing to add lekkerimaki to the trade and that’s the absolute minimum for Pittsburgh. 
 They were joking that they should find a way to acquire kasperi Kapanen as that seems to be Rutherford’s “cat nip” and he’d essentially Give Pittsburgh anything they want for a package of Guentzel+ Kapanen 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bure_Pavel said:

Potential top 6 adds, we need at least one of them :

Guentzel

Toffoli

Eberle 

Zucker (borderline top 6)

Debrusk (borderline top 6)

Toffoli or Guentzel brought in without insanity attached to the pricing would be met with adoration, signing Kessel and bringing in maybe Zucker would be acceptable too.

Curious about the back end though. 

Just now, Dom said:

Edmonton got Stecher. Believe they are out on everything else. I'd guess Vegas as well. 

That’s a good load up for them of Henrique, carrick and Stetcher. I don’t think they’re done though. I think they go after Savard in Montreal as well. 

Just now, Northern_Nuck said:

That’s a good load up for them of Henrique, carrick and Stetcher. I don’t think they’re done though. I think they go after Savard in Montreal as well. 

I've been saying Savard to the Canucks since the off-season.

Hughes - Hronek

Soucy - Myers

Zadarov - Savard

Cole - Juulsen

I think we can do some damage with that defense

Just now, HKSR said:

I'm telling ya... VGK is getting Duhaime and Guentzel.

Vegas is stacked in their bottom 6 and those guys deserve ice-time. I don't see the reason why'd get Duhaime especially if they get Guentzel that would push naother top 6 guy in the bottom 6.

2 minutes ago, bh90 said:

I've been saying Savard to the Canucks since the off-season.

Hughes - Hronek

Soucy - Myers

Zadarov - Savard

Cole - Juulsen

I think we can do some damage with that defense

If you move Savard into Myers spot, then pair Cole with Zadorov, I believe you. 

Any top 4-5 with Myers in it is a losing proposition 😂

1 minute ago, bh90 said:

Vegas is stacked in their bottom 6 and those guys deserve ice-time. I don't see the reason why'd get Duhaime especially if they get Guentzel that would push naother top 6 guy in the bottom 6.

It's the Avs per Friedman

Just now, Nucks780 said:

Pressure is on vancouver to do something. I think lindholm is gone.

They are so fixated on trading Lindholm to Boston and getting Guentzel that if they don't, they failed miserably this TDL, the other available pieces are falling like dominos. 

1 minute ago, bh90 said:

VGK goes over the top when it comes to player acquisition.  They've basically got Hanifin as a 3rd pair LHD right now lmao.

Just now, Northern_Nuck said:

If you move Savard into Myers spot, then pair Cole with Zadorov, I believe you. 

Any top 4-5 with Myers in it is a losing proposition 😂

it's more about pairings why i have Myers there. Him and Soucy (albeit in limited games) have been excellent together

I personally think if we get another top 6 D we will roll with 7 D in the playoffs and 11 F.