[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

6 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

Everyone it seems is making moves, except for the Canucks, especially all the western conference teams it seems. 

Vegas made some really bold moves (questionable as well how they seem to have unlimited cap space while everyone else is restricted to it). 

Coloardo making moves. They just acquired Duhaime for their bottom six. Further strengthening their team. 

Edmonton making moves to getting stronger. 

Dallas made their moves and have gotten defensively stronger. 

Where are we? How come it feels like either Allvin and Rutherford are brewing something, or they've got nothing. 

That’s because we already made our trades.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Would anyone be interested in trading Mik, Lekk, 1st for Alex Tuch? Apparently, he may be available, and he has term for a couple of years. I don't want to trade Lekk, but I would think long and hard about this one. 

• Vintage 1

Just now, Jester13 said:

Would anyone be interested in trading Mik, Lekk, 1st for Alex Tuch? Apparently, he may be available, and he has term for a couple of years. I don't want to trade Lekk, but I would think long and hard about this one. 

No.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Jester13 said:

Buffalo says no. Tuch is captain material and won’t move unless they get a Hronek type player (good and young) in return

5 minutes ago, J-23 said:

That’s because we already made our trades.

Yea, it's like people forgot we made a bunch of moves early. I could see us adding more depth but nothing massive.

Just now, Mando27 said:

Yea, it's like people forgot we made a bunch of moves early. I could see us adding more depth but nothing massive.

Teams are asking for too much. Sign Kessel. Maybe make a small trade, Roslovic? 

We got our guys Lindholm and Zadorov. I’m happy with both trades. Fans need to give Lindholm some time, he will figure it out. Otherwise let’s get ready for the post season.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

No thanks. 

Mik and a 1st yes, adding Lek is a bridge too far for me. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

No thanks. 

36 goals last year and over a ppg. Plays hard. With term. I dunno, pretty enticing player. 

Hogs - Miller - Boeser

Petey - Lindholm - Tuch

Joshua - Blueger - Garland

PDG - Suter - Lafferty 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

No thanks. 

It would need to be a much bigger deal if Lekk is in.  I'd push for Jokiharju to be included, but we'd have to add a bit more to make that happen.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

36 goals last year and over a ppg. Plays hard. With term. I dunno, pretty enticing player. 

Hogs - Miller - Boeser

Petey - Lindholm - Tuch

Joshua - Blueger - Garland

PDG - Suter - Lafferty 

I hear you. 

It’s a valid opinion. 

I just don’t share it 

Also, you haven’t taken into account that The Thrill is coming. 

2 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

St Louis is insane on that Busch ask! Lol

Apparently they're willing to retain up to 50% on him, or at least that's what I read yesterday 

1 minute ago, Dom said:

Yeah.... we are so fcked lol

Why?  Trenin doesn't move the needle all that much.  He is an OK defensive C, but black hole offensively.  He is about a Blueger level player.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

I love me some Tuch...done deal.

Signed for 2 more years (in our window)  

6'4   218lbs  27 years old (30 goal scorer)

Guys got wheels and hits...perfect Tocc player IMO.

Cap is $4.75 

Take my money Buffalo and send him over...one of very few players I'd part with our top prospects for. 

As long as he's healthy  

Edited by Blitz-Pix
  • Cheers 1