[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

2 minutes ago, Baratheon said:

What happened to the Jordan Greenway rumours!?  It’s the one that I was most interested in but it never gets discussed haha

I've never understood the fascination. he's just a big guy who really doesn't do a hell of a lot. less than half ppg and half as many hits as dakota joshua. 

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, tas said:

I've never understood the fascination. he's just a big guy who really doesn't do a hell of a lot. less than half ppg and half as many hits as dakota joshua. 

I wanted Trenin for us so bad....😥

2 minutes ago, tas said:

We’ll keep in mind that I AM a Buffalo fan.  Could be some bias for me.  
I think he (and the return of Joshua) makes the team much tougher to play against.

I like the idea of beefing up and creating more space for our skill players.  

I'm glad we're out of Guentzel trade... 

If we are going to pay I'd rather go after Tuch. Big body signed under $5 mill for 2 more years after this... I'm not sure if BUF will trace him after they traded Midlestadt. Probably won't move out 2 top tier forwards within a week. 

Atleast we wont lose good assets for 16 regular season games and maybe a round of playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, Baratheon said:

We’ll keep in mind that I AM a Buffalo fan.  Could be some bias for me.  
I think he (and the return of Joshua) makes the team much tougher to play against.

I like the idea of beefing up and creating more space for our skill players.  

I guess as long as he can keep up and play the system I'd be fine with him instead of di giuseppe, but that's about it for me. 

• ThereItIs 1

Don’t see the Canucks getting past Colorado. We already can’t beat them without their full lineup missing nush etc etc. now that they have their full lineup plus all their new addition and possibly landeskog back. Ain’t happening unless a miracle happens

• Wiener 1

1 minute ago, tas said:

I guess as long as he can keep up and play the system I'd be fine with him instead of di giuseppe, but that's about it for me. 

PDG is quite literally the guy that I have in mind. (In terms of upgrading)

A nice cheap little upgrade that makes us harder to push around.  You have him, Joshua and Miller all on different lines and combine that with the big boys on D.  Not gonna be nice in a scrum that’s for sure.

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

Don’t see the Canucks getting past Colorado. We already can’t beat them without their full lineup missing nush etc etc. now that they have their full lineup plus all their new addition and possibly landeskog back. Ain’t happening unless a miracle happens

no way whatever GIF

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

The miracle has a name.  It’s Thatcher Demko! 😉

• Desmenko 2

17 minutes ago, tas said:

He big, big good. Tryamkin? TRYAMKIN? :frantic:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

They may face Stars in conf final instead of Avs.  You never know. 

8 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

So what? If we play Colorado it's in the West final.  If we get there this year id be just fine with that.

It's not always about which teams are stacked or not. How many times have you seen a team look good on paper only to be outplayed or a system that doesn't match up well? How many picked Boston as 1st round exit last year?

1 minute ago, gizmo2337 said:

It's not always about which teams are stacked or not. How many times have you seen a team look good on paper only to be outplayed or a system that doesn't match up well? How many picked Boston as 1st round exit last year?

I did, more outta spite than anything. Also gotta keep in mind that Florida team was a top ranked team the year before. They weren't as bad as their seeding made them seem.