[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

9 minutes ago, Pinot Noir said:

We need some more nastiness in the lineup someone who takes the bull by the balls and runs with it. A raffi tores type. 

geez we have too much time between games off, if people are thinking we need to be tougher. I mean really? do we need a nasty rat like a marchant? no... we got enough guys who can pound them into the boards LEGALLY.

Chemistry is something underestimated on these trades. 

The Bleuger Dakota and Garly line had it.  We saw how it didn't work as well once Dakota went down.  

Adding Lindy should have been good, but he hasn't gelled yet.   There is still time for them to get better playing together. 

Sum is greater than the parts, when it's a good team.  Nux had it for most of the season and that's why it surprised everyone how well they are doing. 

• Cheers 2
  • MillerTime 1

1 minute ago, TUSK v2.0 said:

They called Podz back up.... what more do we need? I mean really?

Was a paperwork transaction so that he could still be eligible for AHL playoffs. He didn't even make the drive down he highway to Abbotsford.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Chemistry is something underestimated on these trades. 

The Bleuger Dakota and Garly line had it.  We saw how it didn't work as well once Dakota went down.  

Adding Lindy should have been good, but he hasn't gelled yet.   There is still time for them to get better playing together. 

Sum is greater than the parts, when it's a good team.  Nux had it for most of the season and that's why it surprised everyone how well they are doing. 

Addition by subtraction is a term because it is real. Calgary already doing better. They could even knock Vegas out of the wildcard, even with their shiny new toys.... wouldnt that be something.

All we can do is our part and KICK ASS ON VEGAS.

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, VegasCanuck said:

Was a paperwork transaction so that he could still be eligible for AHL playoffs. He didn't even make the drive down he highway to Abbotsford.

you mean the flight to abby from LA and then flight from abby to Vegas.... Yeah I know, it was a tongue in cheek comment.... I am just saying we dont really need anyone, and funny to see everyone dumping their futures to try to be ready for us.

So, for all of you waiting for something to happen, it was reported an hour ago that JR was seen waving his arms around Allvin, really animated and intense while Allvin was having a heated phone call with someone.

Apparently nature of this call was clarified just a short time ago when the Pizza guy showed up....

JR really wanted Anchovies but no one else did...

pizza the hut GIF by Sub Pop Records

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Need Podz to be a bowling ball. 

Well if playing MIK with JT and Brock still didnt wake up any trade offers, Podz should be up with Petey and Hogs. Kessel with JT and Brock. (I am thinking after friday of course)

you mean the flight to abby from LA and then flight from abby to Vegas.... Yeah I know, it was a tongue in cheek comment.... I am just saying we dont really need anyone, and funny to see everyone dumping their futures to try to be ready for us.

Well, maybe, but I'd do that drive.... 😉

Its about 17 hours straight through from Vegas 🙂

Well if playing MIK with JT and Brock still didnt wake up any trade offers, Podz should be up with Petey and Hogs. Kessel with JT and Brock. (I am thinking after friday of course)

Need to trade Mik, then we’ll talk. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TUSK v2.0 said:

Addition by subtraction is a term because it is real. Calgary already doing better. They could even knock Vegas out of the wildcard, even with their shiny new toys.... wouldnt that be something.

All we can do is our part and KICK ASS ON VEGAS.

Does that mean Calgary will win the Cup if they offload Kadri and Huberdeau?