[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

Just now, WHL rocks said:

What's caterwauling ??

Sounds like something annoying ..

cat·er·waul
[ˈkadərˌwôl]
verb
caterwauling (present participle)
  1. make a shrill howling or wailing noise like that of a cat:
    "he seems to think that singing soulfully is to whine and caterwaul tunelessly" · "the caterwauling of a pair of bobcats" · "a caterwauling guitar"
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

Honkin hronek is doing a bang up job today. In a few years u could be Vintage2.0

Mindlessly refreshing twitter in class lol 

It's easier to do this when it's all in one thread, as opposed to what he used to do

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Gotta be better than a guy like Erik Johnson no? Like Myers caliber in a system.

Get double retention & bring him on board as a high upside 6/7 guy. Could do worse. 

Myers is so much better than Dumba and I’m not a Myers fan at all. Maybe someone will grab him though 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Honkin Hronek said:

Mindlessly refreshing twitter in class lol 

It's easier to do this when it's all in one thread, as opposed to what he used to do

I got rid of Twitter when Musk changed the name to X and started saying crazy things. I'm on truth social now hahaha

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

We're no joke when healthy.

People in other teams message forums go, "Big game, huge game, can't take lightly."

That's true, but the problem is no team gets through the playoffs healthy. Look at Florida last year for example. No chance we get through the gauntlet that is not the western conference without being banged up. 

I'm not advocating for the canucks to make any major moves that leverage our future but depth will always play a role in playoffs. Speaking to your statement, when our depth has been tested it hasn't been spectacular. 

Just now, Captain Hughes said:

I got rid of Twitter when Musk changed the name to X and started saying crazy things. I'm on truth social now hahaha

That’s like going from the frying pan to the dumpster fire!

• Haha 1