[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

3 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

I got rid of Twitter when Musk changed the name to X and started saying crazy things. I'm on truth social now hahaha

I got rid of Twitter a couple of months ago... today is the first day I've missed it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Honkin Hronek said:

Interestingly level headed take today. Could definitely see Greenway or Dewar on a lesser note under these circumstances.

Nah they are just in the Costco lineup waiting to get Kessel his hot dogs.

I have a feeling JR will pull a solid move and get Buchnevich. 

I think he's working out the details right now for a 3rd party to eat some of the cap. 

It's too quiet. Nothing coming out of the Canucks. No leaks no insiders reporting anything of concrete.. this means JR is upto something. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Highstickin said:

That's true, but the problem is no team gets through the playoffs healthy. Look at Florida last year for example. No chance we get through the gauntlet that is not the western conference without being banged up. 

I'm not advocating for the canucks to make any major moves that leverage our future but depth will always play a role in playoffs. Speaking to your statement, when our depth has been tested it hasn't been spectacular. 

True enough. That is one way to look at it and don't disagree. That also applies to every team, too, so hopefully we catch a break when tested.

4 minutes ago, Honkin Hronek said:

Would have been a nice depth D add for us... oh well... get the feeling we'll get our fill with phil the thrill today.

Just now, WHL rocks said:

I think he's working out the details right now for a 3rd party to eat some of the cap. 

It's too quiet. Nothing coming out of the Canucks. No leaks no insiders reporting anything of concrete.. this means JR is upto something. 

Water Swimming GIF by Shark WeekAlvin right now looking for depth players.

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

The gunslinger is cooking. Let him cook!

• Like 1

to be frank, with all the other teams making deals and making them selves way stronger and basically stanley cup contenders now even more, and us sitting tite , we will make the playoffs but if anyone gets hurt we will be f#@#@$ and probbaly wont last long, since we didnt acquire any extra players for such case with playoff experience or added toughness , kinda shocked JR didnt make even a small move 😞

12 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:
cat·er·waul
[ˈkadərˌwôl]
verb
caterwauling (present participle)
  1. make a shrill howling or wailing noise like that of a cat:
    "he seems to think that singing soulfully is to whine and caterwaul tunelessly" · "the caterwauling of a pair of bobcats" · "a caterwauling guitar"

Hahahaha

That's exactly what Dhaliwal does towards Donny. Lmao

I watch their show, atleast the hockey parts. Mostly on YouTube.. it's enjoyable. 

Was watching Donny when he was on Sports Page 30 odd years ago.

Edited by WHL rocks
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Hahahaha

That's exactly what Dhaliwal does towards Donny. Lmao

I watch their show, atkeast the hockey parts. Mostly on YouTube.. it's enjoyable. 

Was watching Donny when he was on Sports Page 30 odd years ago.

Same. You can actually hear the diaphragm in Dhali's mic groan under his bellowing. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mando27 said:

Nah they are just in the Costco lineup waiting to get Kessel his hot dogs.

Ikea's dogs are better

Edited by grumpyone