[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

Just now, Jaimito said:

I think this management has earned our trust in doing the right thing for the club. Not for ego or news splash attention etc. 

I like the moves they’re not making because they’re thinking of the future and not just trying to come through on a quick turn around like….other recent GMs 

Just now, gizmo2337 said:

We've got Karlsson, Bains, Dries, Brisebois, and Wolanin that can be called up. I expect Podz to stick with the big club.

Sign Kessel and we're good. We don't have anything left to give up that we can spare.

That aged well 😉 

Just now, Honkin Hronek said:

Incoming Phil Kessel signing

• Haha 2

Just now, Crabcakes said:

First of all, anybody can sign Kessel.  If he's not done yet by Van, is he getting signed?  It's the last hour, I would have thought that Allvin would have done it first thing today.  Other priorities at this point.

You don't think the fact he's been here for 3 weeks makes us the most likely landing spot?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Devron said:

I hope this means Podz is staying 

It does. If he was getting traded they wouldn't paper him down to minors..

This means there's a trade coming thru. $1.1 mill sent down to minors..

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

to be frank, with all the other teams making deals and making them selves way stronger and basically stanley cup contenders now even more, and us sitting tite , we will make the playoffs but if anyone gets hurt we will be f#@#@$ and probbaly wont last long, since we didnt acquire any extra players for such case with playoff experience or added toughness , kinda shocked JR didnt make even a small move 😞

2 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

Again?  I liked Podz game last night

He has to be on the AHL roster today to be eligible for AHL playoffs. He's likely called up again tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Moeknows said:

You don't think the fact he's been here for 3 weeks makes us the most likely landing spot?

Or maybe he will remain unsigned until the very last second in case Allvin can do better.

It's really hard to figure out what people are thinking.

I suspect that Allvin really doesn't want to give up any assets