[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

Just now, Déjà Vu said:

to be frank, with all the other teams making deals and making them selves way stronger and basically stanley cup contenders now even more, and us sitting tite , we will make the playoffs but if anyone gets hurt we will be f#@#@$ and probbaly wont last long, since we didnt acquire any extra players for such case with playoff experience or added toughness , kinda shocked JR didnt make even a small move 😞

Lots of moves throughout the season and they've got good depth in Abby

juts annoyed we didnt make any moved to strengthen us for the playoff push, all the other contenders did, as much as i love the canucks, i just dont think we have the roster , minus the last 3 games, we are a very shaky team, and sometimes alot of our stars are asleep ..so dunno , how others feel 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Just saying how I'd rank them as a player.  30 goal scorers and 70 point scorers are generally considered top 6 forwards regardless of where a team places them in the lineup. 

I feel like perhaps we're hung up on arbitrary semantics. 

12 minutes ago, gizmo2337 said:

We've got Karlsson, Bains, Dries, Brisebois, and Wolanin that can be called up. I expect Podz to stick with the big club.

Sign Kessel and we're good. We don't have anything left to give up that we can spare.

When healthy:

Mikheyev-Miller-Boeser

Hoglander-Pettersson-Kessel

Joshua-Lindholm/Blueger-Garland

Suter-Blueger/Lindholm-Lafferty

PDG / Aman

Hughes-Hronek

Soucy-Myers

Zadorov-Cole

Juulsen / Friedman

Demko

DeSmith

Call-ups:

Podkolzin

Bains

Karlsson

Wolanin

Irwin

Brisebois

Hirose

Edited by Integra250

Just now, Déjà Vu said:

juts annoyed we didnt make any moved to strengthen us for the playoff push, all the other contenders did, as much as i love the canucks, i just dont think we have the roster , minus the last 3 games, we are a very shaky team, and sometimes alot of our stars are asleep ..so dunno , how others feel 

Still 35 minutes to go big dog 

Just now, Integra250 said:

When healthy:

Mikheyev-Miller-Boeser

Hoglander-Pettersson-Kessel

Joshua-Lindholm/Blueger-Garland

Suter-Blueger/Lindholm-Lafferty

PDG / Aman

Hughes-Hronek

Soucy-Myers

Zadorov-Cole

Friedman

Demko

DeSmith

Call-ups:

Podkolzin

Bains

Karlsson

Wolanin

Irwin

Juuls?

Just now, iinatcc said:

I'm beginning to think the Canucks are he losers of the trade deadline. Gained nothing and lost of the assets to prior deals. 

They were the most busy in the off season and up to today 

not losers 

• Upvote 1

Just now, iinatcc said:

I'm beginning to think the Canucks are he losers of the trade deadline. Gained nothing and lost of the assets to prior deals. 

Well the Canucks could've waited to acquire Lindholm and Zadorov today but we would've lost even more assets.

• Cheers 1