[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

1 minute ago, Bane said:

There is a stark difference between this regime on deadline day as opposed to the previous management. There were always rumors flying around and information getting leaked, right now the Vancouver media has absolutely zero idea if Canucks are done or are still trying to make something happen. 

Really great point! This regime is good at controlling the narrative and keeping them guessing. It's always great to see something come out of nowhere that none of them were talking about. 

Just now, Honkin Hronek said:

Oh god, imagine it's actually Crouse

I don't think it'll matter much, they're past their peak window, imo.  They got schooled by a much faster, harder working team last night.

I'm just glad the Kings didn't get anyone significant (yet)

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, bh90 said:

do you really think Boeser can't play defense and is weak along the boards?

he's one of our best forwards at being in position and winning board battles

2021-2023 Beoser was atrocious. 2023 to current (Rick Tocchet Time) has been superb, minus the the 3week lapse once he got 30 goals.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Darius said:

Do you even watch the games in between complaining and posting bambi gifs?

Boeser has been defensively sound all year and his line has been matched up against other teams best all season.   ITs structure and D that wins games, what did Kuz's 39 goals do for the team last year?

I certainly watch every minute of the game - closely !  Just watch Boeser tomorrow and call me a liar afterwards.   BTW, I'm not the first one to say that brock is a one dimensional "Shooter" only.    Nothing wrong with that as he is what he is but at least Kuz could skate fast, carry the puck across the line, make better plays, go to the dirty parts of the net and complimented EP40 better than Mik.

Nux players will feel better that the management believes in them.  They already made big changes, got rid of Beau, Kuzy, brought in Z etc.  I'm sure some are still worried their phone will ring. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I don't think it'll matter much, they're past their peak window, imo.  They got schooled by a much faster, harder working team last night.

I'm just glad the Kings didn't get anyone significant (yet)

Hard to know but father time does catch up. That being said, people said the same about Tampa years ago and they were able to keep going. This playoff will be telling of where they are I think.