[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

2 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

I'd rather trade for Zucker than Guentzel. If the cost of Guentzel is even remotely close to any of the speculation. Losing Hogs or Podz for a one way scoring winger. On top of trading out Lindholm. We aren't improving our roster at that point, long term or short term.

Zucker would be a good add. He can play wing on top six, is a great skater and can get hot scoring goals. Duclair as well is a player I would be looking at.

Guentzels age & contract ask make it tough for me to we willing to pay a premium.

Perhaps we are better off picking up a guy like Zucker on the cheap, and maybe another depth D. 

Zucker - Miller - Boeser

Hoglander - Lindholm - Pettersson

Joshua - Blueger - Garland

Mikheyev - Suter - Lafferty

3 hours ago, canucks curse said:

if they do get guentzel, I could see them trading lindholm seeing as it sounds like he will not resign here cuz he wants 8 mill/yr 

Certainly not worth that kind of money from what I've seen so far. Guentzel would be a good addition!

1 minute ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Zucker would be a good add. He can play wing on top six, is a great skater and can get hot scoring goals. Duclair as well is a player I would be looking at.

Duclair is a solid name as well. On a good team he has shown he can produce. Only makes 3mil. I'd take either of them over Guentzel everyday of the week. Just based on Guentzel's potential ask alone.

36 minutes ago, Bardown said:

Boston is the perfect spot for Lindholm in a 3 way. Their second line center is Charlie Coyle. 1c is a Zacha and he's only putting up points because he plays with Pasta. Lindholm could literally be their 1c

Maybe it's time I updated my sig...

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, JeremyCuddles said:

Which is funny cause they already had two separate dealings with us already. Why not complete the hat trick? Smh.

Zadorov made it abundantly clear he wanted out, Lindholm too by the sounds of it

I read that the Flames actually made a last ditch effort to extend Tanev but things were too far gone

More than likely they didn't care if we got Lindholm because they knew his asking price, but they probably would care if we had Tanev if their goal is to compete next season 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hammertime said:

Maybe we over sold them Kuzz. 

They probably just didn't like us returning the favour in taking their players after they took our former players for years:parrot: